Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126188 - from Marie (Sweden) - 2019-08-25
: "21 students from Sweden looking for penpals for a year"

Hi

Im starting to teach english to a group of 12 yo tomorrow and my plan is to start a pen pal program for atleast a year to get the motivation up in wanting to produce text in english.

We live in the middle of sweden and are interested in either finding penpals from around the world also learning english or to find english speaking students who are interested in learning about life in other countries so that you dont mind that my students are still learning the language.

Email me if you also have about 21 students and would be interested in being our penpals.

126188 -
modify delete 128253 - Reply from Laurent (France) - 2020-09-08

Hello
I would love to work with you and your pupils!I teach English in a middle school in France in a little town between Chartres and le Mans.I would love to compare our school systems and our situations about the health epidemic.
Laurent

126188 -
modify delete 126543 - Reply from Eva (Spain) - 2019-09-19

Hi ! WE're a school in Barcelona and we're teaching year 6 kids. They're learning English as a foreign language and we'd love to do some kind of cultural exchange with videos, letters and whatever might come. Let us know if you are interested in such a plan. Thanks!

126188 -
modify delete 126470 - Reply from Megan (USA) - 2019-09-13

Hi! I'm interested in having our 6th/7th graders ages 11-12 participate in a pen pal program with international students. I imagine they could share their lives, their hopes and dreams, etc in hand-written letters. Please let me know if you're still interested! Thanks! mflores@chandlerschool.org

126188 -
modify delete 126463 - Reply from Daniela (Italy) - 2019-09-12

I teach English in an Italian middle school. My students are 11-12 years old and they would like to improve their english and making new friends , too.

126188 -
modify delete 126196 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2019-08-25

Hi Marie,
kids from one of the classes I teach are 12 years old, there are 21 of them. We start the new schoolyear on 2nd September. The kids are very nice and creative and I would like them to practice written English more and at the same time have an interesting experience with having penpals abroad. Hope to hear from you soon, Ania

126188 -
modify delete 126195 - Reply from Laura (France) - 2019-08-25

Hello Marie
I teach English in a middle school in the west of France and I'm interested in your project. I have a class of 23 pupils (12 years old). I think my students would love to have Swedish penpals. Their level in English is A1+ / A2, and this would be a great source of motivation for them. We start the schoolyear on September 2nd. Let me know if you accept to start the project with me and my class.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info