Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126067 - from Irina (Canada) - 2019-08-10
: "Penpals from Canada"

Hi there,
My name is Irina and I will be teaching grade 6 this upcoming school year at a Middle School in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. I will have approximately 30 students aged 11-12. I would like to correspond in English by regular mail and possibly videos with any country.
Please contact me if you are interested.

126067 -
modify delete 127001 - Reply from An (Spain) - 2019-11-15

Hello Irina!
My name is Ana and I am a primary English teacher in a Little village in the north of Spain, in Bilbao.My pupils are 10/11 years old and we Will be very pleased to share videos introducing themshelves and to write lettes,too.
My email is pencilandcase@gmail.com

If you agree , I´ll send you a video with some information about my school.
Best,
Ana

126067 -
modify delete 126541 - Reply from Eva (Spain) - 2019-09-19

Hi Irina! WE're a school in Barcelona and we're teaching year 6 kids. They're learning English as a foreign language and we'd love to do some kind of cultural exchange with videos, letters and whatever might come. Let us know if you are interested in such a plan. Thanks!

126067 -
modify delete 126072 - Reply from Valérie (Reunion) - 2019-08-11

Hello I'm teaching English for children with special needs. Their level in English is very low but I think it will be interesting for them to have penfriends and use English in real life situations to see the importance and use of it. I have three levels of 32 children: 12, 13 and 14 years-od. We live in reunion Island, a french island in the Indian Ocean between Mauritius and Madgascar. If you are interested, feel free to contact me. Thank you

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info