Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126038 - from Victoria (Argentina) - 2019-08-05
: "English Pen Pal Project"

Hello! I am Victoria Calabria and I am an English teacher in Argentina. I am teaching in a bilingual 5th grade and we are soon starting a correspondence project.
The students are aged 10-11. We can start with emails and then letters. They can talk about personal likes and dislikes, food, holidays, music, games etc..
Let me know what you think and if we can start working! My email is victoriacalabria@gmail.com

126038 -
modify delete 128687 - Reply from John (Australia) - 2021-01-31

English and Maths teacher and voice recognition "Dragon"near Sydney but online having fun with the world especially Nairobi in Africa, our kids learn from 6, 7, 8, 9, years of age, and the older, we do all the usual stuff and lots of unusual stuff, especially little numbers (other teachers call these, fractions, decimals and percentages) look in any maths book it's mostly written in English, we want to speak with and learn from kids and adults around the world, girls and boys, we love to cook, AND EAT, when I was a kid my mum said, "don't play with your food!" I've been playing with that ever since.

126038 -
modify delete 128663 - Reply from Nancy Hine (USA) - 2021-01-19

Hello,
My name is Nancy, I have a 10-year-old, His name is Shayne and we are homeschooling due to covid. I had a pen pal as a kid and really enjoyed it. I would love for Shayne to have the same experience and with the digital age, they nearly use their hands to write anymore. well looking forward to hearing from you.

126038 -
modify delete 128570 - Reply from Meghan (USA) - 2020-12-11

Hello! I am a French, Spanish, and Culture teacher in Maine USA. I am looking to connect my students with a kids around the world. I am wondering if you have any interest in connecting our students through E-Letters this year? THanks!

Meghan

126038 -
modify delete 128194 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2020-08-29

I am a teacher in Georgia, USA. I teach a group of students digitally. I would LOVE to have a penpal from another country. Please contact me at rebecca.moore@cherokee.k12.ga.us if you are interested. We can start out emailing and write postcards etc. Our class would love to learn about different cultures.

126038 -
modify delete 127522 - Reply from PERLA (USA) - 2020-01-30

Hi. I am a teacher and love the idea of having pen pals. I am currently working in a project with girls in 3rd grade (9-10 years old) who belong to a Girl Scout troop in Atlanta, GA (USA). We would love to connect with you so all girls can learn about our world through communicating with your kids. Thank you.

126038 -
modify delete 127427 - Reply from Milly (USA) - 2020-01-12

Hello,

I teach 7-8 year olds in the USA. We are looking for Penpals.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

126038 -
modify delete 126175 - Reply from Fernando S Haddad (Brazil) - 2019-08-22

Hello Victoria, nice to meet you. My name is Fernando and I'm an English Teacher in Brazil. I work in an English course called The Kids Club, in south of Minas Gerais State. We're working on a penpal project with our kids around 10 and 11 years old as well. I think we could work something out together. If you are interested please reply as soon as possible because I have to start the project.
Thanks for your attention and hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
Fernando

126038 -
modify delete 126122 - Reply from Renee (USA) - 2019-08-14

Hi Victoria! I teach Spanish and I have a 5th grade (age 10) class, perhaps our students can be pen pals? I have very few students though.

126038 -
modify delete 126042 - Reply from karima (France) - 2019-08-05

Hi Victoria;
I'm really pleased to know that you're interested on my project which is the same as ours. I'll send you an email.
sincerly
KARIMA.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info