Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125988 - from Alexandra (Switzerland) - 2019-07-26
: "pen pal-project / postcard-project"

Hi dear teachers .. :) I am a primary school teacher from Switzerland and am looking for pen pals for my pupils so that they can improve their English skills in an authentic and fun way and learn more about different cultures. This school year (2019/2020) I will teach the following grades: 3th grade (2 classes of approx. 20 pupils), 5th grade (2 classes of approx. 20 pupils) and 6th grade (2 classes of approx. 20 pupils). In addition, the 6th graders will start French lessons this year. Is anyone interested in a pen friendship with one (or more) of the above classes? If so, I would be very excited to hear from you and my pupils will certainly be even more so … :)

By the way: We would also be very interested in a "simple" exchange of postcards from many different countries. Therefore we would be very happy to hear from our many international friends, to receive a postcard from them and of course we would like to send one back. If you are interested, feel free to contact me: alexandra-meyer@bluewin.ch

I am very much looking forward to a message. :)
Best regards Alexandra

125988 -
modify delete 128233 - Reply from renata (Great Britain) - 2020-09-03

Dear Daniel,

I'm the mother of 13 years old boy from a private school in UK.
My son is interested in practising german and french, so both sides could practise the new languages. Dominic would love to make new friends in Switzerland.

125988 -
modify delete 127023 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2019-11-20

Hey all! My email is jamieannnorris@gmail.com I work with children with learning disabilities and would love to encourage them to write more often by exchanging letters, pictures etc. I live in a rural area in California, USA

125988 -
modify delete 127021 - Reply from Jamie (USA) - 2019-11-20

Hello,
I wanted to reach out and see if you would like to set up pen pals. I have 9 students whom are struggling with writing and would love to add meaning and purpose to their writing. Please contact me so we can set this up! This will be so exciting for my kiddos.

125988 -
modify delete 126746 - Reply from Penny (USA) - 2019-10-17

Hi from America. Have you found a class to correspond with yet? I have a 4th grade class of 24 students who are 9 - 10 years old. We are looking for a class about the same age to exchange letters with this year. I have had international pen pals for 5 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it along with my students.

125988 -
modify delete 126065 - Reply from Alexandra (Switzerland) - 2019-08-09

Dear Festus,
Unfortunately I can't find your e-mail address anywhere. Are you still interested in a postcard exchange?

I would be very happy!
Best regards,
Alexanra

125988 -
modify delete 126030 - Reply from karima (France) - 2019-08-04

Hi Alexandra;
I am a teacher at a primary school in France, and I'm interested in penpalling other pupils of other countries. I'll have pupils of CM1 aged about 9 and 10. We can send you about 3 or 4 letters a year, including postcards. However, I don't know the different grads you have and the ages corresponding with. If the age of my pupils is nearly the same as yours, I' ll be great to deal this project with you.
Yours
KARIMA

125988 -
modify delete 126016 - Reply from Festus Bazira (Uganda) - 2019-08-01

Please,

Contact us for children pen-palling and letter writing / cards exchange etc

Blessings

Festus

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info