Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125702 - from Aphrodite (Greece) - 2019-05-31
: "English PenPals wanted!"

Hi there! I have been feeling nostalgic about the all-time-classic correspondence and my students (aged 7-18) seem to embrace my enthusiasm. I am looking for students from all over the world to correspond with my Greek students in English. It would be a great opportunity for all of them to exchange dreams, aspirations and views, and inspire one another to make the world a better place. I really look forward to invitations.

125702 -
modify delete 127380 - Reply from Sylvia (France) - 2019-12-27

Hi ! I'm an English teacher in the French alps in Thonon les Bains. My pupils are 10 to 12 years old. We are planning a trip to Greece in February 2021 with the History teacher and I would like to find a Greek school to communicate with.
English would be this easiest way to exchange letters or to skype maybe.
I also would like to add a humanitarian side to our trip and I was wondering what could help Greek schools.
If you're interested, please don't hesitate to answer ! I'll be waiting.
Thanks et à bientôt ! :)

125702 -
modify delete 126689 - Reply from Maria (Great Britain) - 2019-10-10

Hi

I am Greek but I've been living in Scotland for almost 20 years. My son is 7 years old and would like to write to a boy of similar age. Is there anyone in your language school who fits the bill? Then please get in touch.
Kind regards, Maria

125702 -
modify delete 126472 - Reply from Megan (USA) - 2019-09-13

Hi! I'm interested in having our 6th/7th graders ages 11-12 participate in a pen pal program with international students. I imagine they could share their lives, their hopes and dreams, etc in hand-written letters. Please let me know if you're still interested! Thanks! mflores@chandlerschool.org

125702 -
modify delete 125748 - Reply from Alexis (USA) - 2019-06-15

Hello! I read your message with interest. I have a 9-year-old son who would love to have a pen pal in Greece, having studied a great deal of Greek Mythology. We live in Brooklyn, NY and my son will be in 4th Grade next Fall. Please let me know if you have a student who would like to correspond with him.

125702 -
modify delete 125706 - Reply from Anne (France) - 2019-06-03

Hi, we are a small school with children aged eleven to fifteen in the south of France. We would love to correspond with your pupils in english especially as we have a project to go to Greece in march 2020. I teach french, latin and greek, and my collegue teaches english. So, would you be interested in starting this cooperation from september 2019?
Best regards,
Anne Vogt

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info