Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125640 - from Vincenza (Italy) - 2019-05-06
: "Primary school Pen pals"

Hello!
My name is Vincenza and I'm an English teacher in a little primary school in Italy. I've 48 students, 7/8 years old. They are young learners, but motivated and enthusiastic as well. They would be excited to start a peer letter exchange, not only to improve their English but to grow up as European citizens.
I hope to find some friends.
Thank you!
Vincenza

125640 -
modify delete 131295 - Reply from Cathy (France) - 2023-10-05

Hello, we are five french teachers from Calais and we are given the opportunity, with the ERASMUS program, to go and observe school classes abroad. So we are looking for european teachers using english with their classes in a primary school. It would consist only in watching pedagogical pratices for a week (from 20 till 24 mai 2024). We can also make a correspondance with your classrooms in english before our coming. Best regards, Cathy NIQUET Primary school teacher Ecole Oran Calais

125640 -
modify delete 126243 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2019-08-28

Hello,

I am a teacher in CM2 at a French school in Normandy.
I would like to start a postcard event with schools in Europe.

Here's how this project could take place:

- Period 1: sending a "real" postcard of our city where our school is located, accompanied by a puzzle piece representing Germany with its main cities and the our city;
-period 1-2: make postcards with the symbols of our city and a folder that presents our school and our city. Part of this file could be sent as a PDF file e-mail to schools;
-period 3: creation of a file on our region and city;
-period 4: create a folder with the students' favorite recipes (from our region / city).

If this project interests you, contact me.
Sandrine

125640 -
modify delete 125699 - Reply from Ellen (Greece) - 2019-05-31

Hi! I have 43 pupils aged10-11,in a primary state school in a town in northern Greece who would like to exchange letters in English with pupils from all over the world.if you're interested,let me know. My email is eleniemma8gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info