Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125549 - from alisha (Canada) - 2019-04-03
: "Wanted:Pen Pal Exchange for a Grade 1/2 English Speaking Class in Toronto Canada"

Hi there,
I am a teacher-librarian in a Toronto Canada school looking for an English-speaking grade 1, 1/2 or grade 2 class to exchange pen pal letters with. We are happy to exchange one class letter or individual student letters. Please reply at your earliest convenience as the class I am working with is beginning their global communities unit right now.

Much appreciation,
Alisha Rotstein
Teacher-Librarian
Churchill PS
Toronto, Canada

125549 -
modify delete 129014 - Reply from Tenson (Malawi) - 2021-06-03

Hello, I am Tenson Phalula from Malawi would to to make friends with you. Am a standard 3 teacher, I like reading books, cycling, travelling, making friends and many other hobies. I will be happy if you reply me to my email. tenphalula@gmail.com.Regards Tenson.

125549 -
modify delete 127793 - Reply from Carole (Canada) - 2020-05-11

Hi
I am a volunteer English tutor in Toronto and have been tutoring a female student (grade 2 level) for more than a year now. Before the COVID-19 I introduced 2 of my students through pen-palling as a form of lessons on writing letters which they both enjoyed. However, the 2nd student has surpassed her grade level and will no longer be able to participate. During that time I use to be the go-between to assist on reading the letters and writing responses to those letters. My student's parents have approved pen-palling and think it is a great idea. Please let me know if obtaining a student for the pen-palling in your classroom is feasible, by snail mail, mailed directly to me. Thank you!

125549 -
modify delete 125893 - Reply from Szu (Taiwan) - 2019-07-10

Hello,
I'm szu, the activity coordinator in the upcoming summer camp for kids from 6-12 years old students in the community. One of our main activities is looking for pen pal to write the letter to and share information with English-speaking kids.
Looking forward to hearing from you, you can contact me with any questions at xx64682001@gmail.com .

Best regards,
Szu Chen

125549 -
modify delete 125561 - Reply from Ana Argia (Spain) - 2019-04-04

Hello Iam Ana and Iam a primary English teacher in a little village near Bilbao , in the north of Spain.It would be very motivating for my pupils to get in touch with you and to improve their writing skills.
Ana

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info