Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125544 - from Shanda (Canada) - 2019-04-02
: "pen pal hunt1415053"

We are a Daycare located in Saskatchewan and are seeking to find some pen pals for our kids to have fun with and write letters to. This is something new for them and they are all very excited to hopefully receive a letter from someone.

125544 -
modify delete 126976 - Reply from salomo (Togo) - 2019-11-11

bonjour collègue
je suis fier de vous lire et le plaisir est de vous répondre.je suis prof de mathématiques dans un collège privé au TOGO.je suis aussi Président d'une association humanitaire reconnu par l'ETAT TOGOLAIS.L'association s'appelle UNION DES JEUNES VOLONTAIRES POUR LE DÉVELOPPEMENT en abrégé UJVD basé au TOGO.Dans l’association;il y a plus de jeunes dévoués qui cherche a rencontré les autres jeunes de d'autres pays pour échanger de culture.Merci d'avance
Mr GBEKE
Mon email; s.frederic2@yahoo.fr

125544 -
modify delete 125816 - Reply from claire (France) - 2019-06-28

Hello !
i'm a teacher in france looking for english speaking penpals. I will  have 28 students aged 10-11 in 2019-2020. We live near Grenoble, in the french Alps.
I\'ve already had penpal from USA the past 5 years, it was really awesome !
If you're interested in having this project with my class, it would be great !

i usually send a package every 2 months, one letter for each student, written in english and with the french translation, so that your students can learn french !
the first sent is about students themselves, they introduce their families (they stick pictures on the letters) and we usually send little gifts from france for every american pupil.
the second sent is a christmas card, with pictures too.
the third one is a presentation of our town, the buildings and different spaces, the major etc...

thanks for your answer if you are interested !
bye !
Claire

125544 -
modify delete 125599 - Reply from Becki (USA) - 2019-04-23

Hello,
I also work in a daycare center in Pennsylvania in the USA. We had set up pen pals in Korea for last summer for our primary school age students and wrote through the first school holidays, however, they moved their school and could no longer write to us. I promised to try to set up new pen pals before summer to try again. If this is something that you would be interested in please contact me at rlgoss@nmax.net

125544 -
modify delete 125570 - Reply from Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to knoe each other better- i`m sure they`ve never heard of ukraine before. There is a lot we can tell them. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info