Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125324 - from Maria (Spain) - 2019-02-13
: "Spanish - English partnership or exchange"

Hi! I am an English teacher working in a village near Córdoba (the south of Spain) in a small middle school. I'd like to start an exchange with another European school - better if it's an English speaking country - in order to give my students the chance to travel abroad and host a student at home. Please, don't hesitate to ask for more information.

125324 -
modify delete 125608 - Reply from Miranda (USA) - 2019-04-26

Hi, My name is Miranda Gonzalez and I am a Spanish teacher in Livingston, Alabama. I am searching for pen pals for my 2nd and 3rd graders for this fall, when school starts back again. I am not sure about our group being allowed to travel but we would love exchange letters, video chats, and calls. We could definitely talk about the traveling to meet the students. Just let me know what you think.
Miranda

125324 -
modify delete 125503 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-03-19

Hello - I saw your post on Students of the World - are you interested in an exchange with a high school near Boston MA?
They can host you in September-November 2019, and would like to travel to SPain in February 2020.

If you are interested, please let me know. The host families will have students ages 14-18 and the school can host 10-20 students for up to two weeks. I would prepare a full program with day trips and visits at school.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sue Boswell
carousel-tours.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info