Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 12482 - from maria (Portugal) - 2006-09-07
: "looking for penfriends"

I am an English teacher and I would like to get in contact with english schools, to exchange letters, cultural information...

12482 -
modify delete 120672 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2018-01-30

Hello, I am currently teaching English to 42 6th graders at a bilingual school in Spain. I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging letters in English back and forth about the differences and similarities of our countries. Although my students are older I still think just the exchange of information with native English speakers will be great. My students are extremely excited to learn more about Ireland. I believe sending the letters and photos would be amazing for both of our students. I understand your class is not as big as mine. I propose that maybe one of your students to every two of mine or possibly just setting up half the class with a pen pal. What do you think? I would like to begin as soon as possible!

12482 -
modify delete 30210 - Reply from matar (Senegal) - 2009-06-04

slt
j suis etudiant au senegal venez visiter notre pays

12482 -
modify delete 16199 - Reply from demet kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info