Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124641 - from Rina (Belgium) - 2018-11-07
: "Penpals from an English-speaking country wanted 😁"

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in Belgium, in third grade.I've got 43 pupils. They are 8-9 years old. We'd like to communicate with other pupils from an English-speaking country. We can send letters or emails. We'd like to find one kid for each pupil but as we are a lot, we can also write together.
The important for us is to write English, to explain our lives, our hobbies... and to communicate with other kids of our age.
My email if you are interested:rina_mag@yahoo.fr

124641 -
modify delete 124854 - Reply from Leigh Ann (USA) - 2018-11-28

Hello! I have a class of 4th graders from Missouri, U.S. and we would love to be penpals with your class. All together, there are 35 students that are split up into two classes. One class having 17 and the other 18. Our goal is to learn more about different cultures and practice writing skills! These students are very excited about getting penpals and would like to start as soon as possible if you would like to pair up with us. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Leigh Ann :)

sharp@ebs.k12.mo.us
Feel free to contact me through email.

124641 -
modify delete 124847 - Reply from Rina (Belgium) - 2018-11-28

Pat, can you give me your email or can you email me? It will be easiest :-)

Julien, thank you for your interest but I am looking for an English speaking country.

124641 -
modify delete 124844 - Reply from pat (USA) - 2018-11-28

I have 39 students in two English and Language Arts classes that would love to be friends with your students. I also teach Social Studies, and this would help them to learn customs and culture of other countries.

124641 -
modify delete 124804 - Reply from julien (France) - 2018-11-23

Good evening Rina,
I have a class in France of pupils of 9 and 10 years old. I would be very interested to correspond with you. I would like to start a project to come with my students in Belgium

124641 -
modify delete 124691 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2018-11-12

Hi, I am an English teacher from Poland. I teach pupils aged 10-11. If you would like you and your students write e-mails with us, let me know, please.
Beata

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info