Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124204 - from Elena (Russia) - 2018-10-09
: "Looking for english-speaking pen pals"

Hello, I'm an English teacher at a school located in the center of eastern Siberia. I have a group of students aged 13-17 who would be really happy to find pen pals from different countries. My e-mail address silverdragonfly7@list.ru

124204 -
modify delete 125617 - Reply from Kaelyn (USA) - 2019-04-29

Hello im kaelyn im 13, a native english speaker and i live in the united states and i would love to connect with one of your students

124204 -
modify delete 124448 - Reply from Elena (Russia) - 2018-10-25

Hello, Dr. Herrera
we are greatly interested in exchanging letters with your students. Please, write to my address silverdragonfly7@list.ru to arrange all the details

124204 -
modify delete 124394 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info