Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123917 - from Leslie (Canada) - 2018-09-26
: "Canadian elementary classes looking for French penpals"

Hi there! I have four classes ranging in ages from 9-13 and I would love to pair them with penpals from France! My students would like to try to write in french. Please contact me if your students would be interested Thanks!!

123917 -
modify delete 126019 - Reply from KARIMA (France) - 2019-08-01

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante dans une école élémentaire en Seine-Saint-Denis en France et j'aurai une classe de CM1 à la rentrée de 2019/2020. Mes futurs élèves auront entre 9 et 10 ans. J'aimerais bien correspondre avec votre classe ( mes élèves écriront en anglais et les vôtres en français). Nous pourrons échanger autour la présentation individuelle de chaque élève, carte de Noël, habitudes culinaires...
Si ce projet vous intéresse, veuillez me contacter par mail.
cordialement
MME M. Karima

123917 -
modify delete 124744 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hello,

I am a primary school teacher in France in Bordeaux, the great state of wine !. I am looking for an english class that my class can correspond with as penpals. I have 28 students in my class and it would be good to be matched up with a class with a similar number of students for this to work, but some students could have more than one penpal if needed.

My students are between 10 and 12 years of age. We are learning english as an elective once a fortnight. My students have been developing basic english skills and it would be great for them to be able to communicate with english speakers who may want to develop their English skills.

I am thinking of having students handwrite a message, scanning them and then emailing them through to another teacher to be passed on to students.It would be great to send post cards, or letters about our culture, our country...

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Fabienne

123917 -
modify delete 124683 - Reply from Dominique M. (France) - 2018-11-12

Hello,
Where are you from in Canada ? We should be interested to have canadaian penpals. We are from Talence, next to Bordeaux in south-west of France.
My pupils are 10 years old and they speak a little bite English.
Soon ...Dominique Millet

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info