Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123764 - from Gabriela (Italy) - 2018-09-19
: "High school"

Hello!
Looking for pen pals from UK or Canada or even other European countries as long as the correspondence is in English. I teach in Turin, Italy. I have six classes( 23-28 students per class) with students aged between 13 and 16 years old.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Gabriela

123764 -
modify delete 124399 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. While most of my students are from the USA - I have a handful of students from other countries. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019 (but the program can stop whenever you need it to). Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

123764 -
modify delete 124350 - Reply from Tatiana (Ukraine) - 2018-10-20

Hi Gabriela! I'm Tatiana.I teach English at secondary school in Ukraine. I love what I do, and together with my students we're looking forward to sharing what we know with native and non-native English speakers from all around the world.. I want my students to learn and make connections with people from other parts of the world by e-mail, snail mail,participating in mutual projects and etc. Let me know if you are interested in us?

123764 -
modify delete 123789 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info