Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123664 - from Eri (Japan) - 2018-09-18
: "Looking for English speaking pen pals for students in Japan!"

I teach a group of 1st and 2nd grade students in Tokyo, Japan. They range from 6 to 8 years old. It is an international school, so the students can speak and write English. I have about 9 students. If you are interested please let me know! I would like to set this up as quickly as possible.

My email is: aj123g123@gmail.com

123664 -
modify delete 130084 - Reply from Laurie (USA) - 2022-07-13

Hi there,

My gifted classes at Varner Elementary in Powder Springs Georgia are studying Japan our first semester. We start school on August 1st and are ready to get started getting to learn more about your culture. We would love to be pen pals.......my students range from 1st grade to 5th grade. Please let me know if you are interested...

Varner Elementary
4761 Gaydon Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
laurie.mendenhall@cobbk12.org
Laurie Mendenhall - Gifted Teacher

123664 -
modify delete 125457 - Reply from Maayan (Israel) - 2019-03-05

My name is Maayan and I an an English teacher in an elementary school in Israel. I would like my pupils to communicate with other pupils around the world and get to know and learn about other cultures. If you are interested please contact me. Maayanmoreno@gmail.com

123664 -
modify delete 124592 - Reply from Samantha (France) - 2018-11-04

Hello, my name is Samantha and I'm a french elementary-school teacher (and japanese culture enthusiat too), my pupils are between 9 and 11 years old. We are searching exchange Japanese.
We are searching for a class or group. I would like to set-up an epistolary exchange (letter or email) in english.
Our correspondents will have to introduce us to Japan and their way of life. We will discover Provence, Marseille and France.

See you soon !

123664 -
modify delete 123790 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

123664 -
modify delete 123675 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info