Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123641 - from Iryna (Ukraine) - 2018-09-16
: "English speaking penpals for students"

Hi there. I'm an English teacher in Ukraine and I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 16-17. We're students at Higher Vocational School and getting a trade of ticket cashiers and train guards. Help us to develop our speaking/writing skills))
Waiting for your reply)

123641 -
modify delete 129089 - Reply from STEVEN (USA) - 2021-07-05

Dear Teacher with Native Ukrainian Language Skills,

I have a Ukrainian born 6-year-old daughter, who has lived in USA (practically all-of her life) until a few weeks ago. She has completed her first grade in USA. And will be starting her second grade in a school in fall of 2021, (in a mixed English Ukrainian school), here in Kyiv Ukraine.

To get her a little more familiar with the Ukrainian alphabet and prepare her for the shock of diving into a new language, we are looking to hire a Ukrainian Language teacher.
Do you consider yourself prepared to do the reverse of what your notes says you do? That is to teach Ukrainian language to an English-speaking student.

We do not want to hire an online teacher. We expect the teacher to come to our new home located in the center of Kyiv city center near L’va Tolstava Square and teach my daughter in a face-to-face session and with all COVID19 precautions such as keeping a mask on when possible and remove it only for a short time when necessary.

If you are prepared and ready, please reply to this note by emailing me

STEVEN DAFTARIAN
Email: StevenDPLus@Hotmail.com

123641 -
modify delete 124406 - Reply from Iryna (Ukraine) - 2018-10-23

Dr. Herrera, Let's try to do this project))) How can I keep in touch with you?

123641 -
modify delete 124392 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-10-23

Greetings! I run a virtual cultural exchange program which involves approximately 40 students ages 13-18. We are interested in connecting with a school that is willing to exchange letters via email from October/November to May, 2019. Our students have successfully written to students in their age range, as well as to students who are much younger (ages 6-12). If you are interested, please contact us. We are available to get started immediately!

Dr. Herrera

123641 -
modify delete 123677 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info