Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123328 - from Catherine (Canada) - 2018-09-03
: "Looking for correspondace for my groups"

Hi everyone, my name is Catherine and I teach in L'assomption, which is a small town near Montreal, in Quebec (Canada). I teach secondary 2 and 4, my students are either 13 or 16 years old and I would love to find 1 or 6 groups of students to exchange letters with. It can be from anywhere, as long as it is in English. My groups are between 26 and 35 students, and we can start right away. Email me if interested: catherinepare@hotmail.ca

123328 -
modify delete 129689 - Reply from Lynne (Iran) - 2021-11-20

I am currently coaching a class of 15 to 17 year-olds with pronunciation and grammar. If corresponding with this group about cultural activities, hobbies etc would fit your needs, I would put you in touch with their teacher in Iran. Tx Lynne

123328 -
modify delete 125187 - Reply from Igor (Belarus) - 2019-01-20

I am a director of the. English classes in a private school. I have 60 children of 7 to 16 years old. I am ready to cooperate with you. My email address is ilazarev1947@tut.by. The letters of what age group would you love to get?

123328 -
modify delete 123753 - Reply from Rebecca (Japan) - 2018-09-19

Hi Catherine,
I'm looking for 26 students around 15-16 years old to correspond with my high school students in Tokyo, Japan in English. We are a class of 25 Japanese students and one exchange student from Switzerland. We wouldn't be able to start until mid-October or November as my students have finals starting soon and a small fall break. I look forward to hearing your response. Thanks! Rebecca

123328 -
modify delete 123710 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123328 -
modify delete 123595 - Reply from Gabriela (Italy) - 2018-09-13

Hello!
I teach English to Italian students aged 14-15 years old. I have 6 classes, each with 21/27 students per class.
I would be happy to begin exchanging letters with you.
Gabriela, Italy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info