Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123229 - from Anastasia (Russia) - 2018-09-01
: "Primary school in Russia is looking for pen pals from the UK, Australia or New Z"

My name is Anastasia Reva. I'm a primary English teacher in Russia. My students are 8-11 years old. We are looking for a pen pal class from the UK, Australia or New Zealand. We live in a city near Volgograd (former Stalingrad). We prefer snail mail because it's always fun to get and send real things. We are also ready for Christmas cards (Easter cards) exchange, then we can meet each other in Skype.
We are also interested in Literacy projects (for e.g. we can recommend pen pal class some Russian children authors (translated into English) and are ready to read English writers (many of them are translated into Russian)).

123229 -
modify delete 123794 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

123229 -
modify delete 123719 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info