Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123181 - from Annie (Canada) - 2018-08-29
: "Pen pa"

I teach English as a second langage to a group of 22 grade 6 students (age 10-11) in Québec, Canada. I am looking for a class interested in exchanging letters, e-mail and projects in English with us.

123181 -
modify delete 125574 - Reply from Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to know each other better- i`m sure they`ve heard sth about ukraine . There is a lot we can tell them. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

123181 -
modify delete 123783 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

123181 -
modify delete 123724 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123181 -
modify delete 123429 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2018-09-06

Hi,
Me and my pupils would be interested in that project. I teach to 23 pupils aged between 10-11 and I'm also the principal of the school. Our school is located near Nantes in France. We really would like to exchange emails or letters with your class. We already had that experience last year with my former pupils with a Canadian school in Ottawa and it was amazing. One of our subject is Foreigner Culture and we are working on Canada so let me know if you are interested. We have IPads at school so that could be easy to send mails or use any app.
Hope you contact me!
Bye
Emmanuelle

123181 -
modify delete 123223 - Reply from marie-laure (France) - 2018-08-31

I forgot to give you my email : marielaure.gallet@outlook.fr

123181 -
modify delete 123191 - Reply from Marie Laure (France) - 2018-08-30

Hello
I am interested in exchanging with your pupils. I am a French teacher and I have 24 pupils. They are 10-11 years old.They have been learning English for 3 years.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info