Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122695 - from Matthew (Japan) - 2018-07-31
: "Penpals for all Girl Japanese Middle School Wanted!"

I teach a 3rd year middle school class, which corresponds to American 9th grade, but the students English level is a bit low, on par with CEFR A1/A2 stage. If the students had English speaking pen pals, it would help motivate them to write English and, with luck, improve their overall language use. The class is 26 students. The levels vary widely, but I will check the letters for egregious errors before sending. Hope to hear from you!

122695 -
modify delete 125492 - Reply from Kristin Riley (USA) - 2019-03-18

Hello,

I'm interested in finding a pen pal for my 7th grade (12 years old) student. She is working her way through independently learning Japanese. It would be wonderful to find her other children to connect with to help her further her language studies.

We are interested in doing hand written letters, but also possible video communication.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kristin Riley

122695 -
modify delete 124567 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails. My email is anyachuvashia@hotmail.com
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

122695 -
modify delete 124457 - Reply from Matthew (Japan) - 2018-10-26

Kim! Sorry for the delay. The school year here in Japan has been absolutely madness. We'd be happy to send you letters! Please let us know how many students and some names. I'll be able to get the students writing pretty soon.

122695 -
modify delete 123496 - Reply from Cesia (USA) - 2018-09-09

Hello! I would like to be a penpal of any of your students! I have to learn Japanese soon, so this could help me a lot.

122695 -
modify delete 122965 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi, I would like to exchange letters, and my students are ages 12-14. We live in North Carolina in the US.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info