Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122578 - from Dicejpn (Japan) - 2018-07-20
: "Letter exchange with Japanese students"

Hello all,

I have a class of 30 Japanese students (potentially more if needed) and I would like to find a school which would be interested in a letter exchange. Right now they are on summer vacation, but I would love to arrange to get started when the 2nd semester begins in September. Please let me know if you are interested!

122578 -
modify delete 124060 - Reply from Rebecca Smith (Thailand) - 2018-10-03

Hello,

I teach in an international school in Thailand and my students are really interested in starting a letter exchange. Please email me if you are interested.

Regards,
Becky

122578 -
modify delete 122997 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122578 -
modify delete 122966 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi, I would like to exchange letters, and my students are ages 12-14. We live in North Carolina in the US.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

122578 -
modify delete 122865 - Reply from M.lalitha (India) - 2018-08-18

Namaskar
Im lalitha from pondicherry state in India.Im also interested in having letter exchange with your children.My school students(age 6 to 10)are very much interest in learning other countries culture.Already they are learning process about different countries flag,anthem,traditional dress... Having exchange with your students will enhance us more

122578 -
modify delete 122659 - Reply from Cesia (USA) - 2018-07-26

Hi, I am Cesia. I would like to be a
potential penpal for one of your students. I don't know how old your students are, but I'm thirteen years of age. If they are any younger or older I will definitely still be interested. I hope you let me write any one of them. I want to know more about Japan and the culture and language by talking it out to someone and visiting Japan. I am sorry for the long message and thank you for taking the time for reading. I only know some words, but I don't know how to say it without looking weird...Sorry. Thank you! Good bye!

122578 -
modify delete 122651 - Reply from Nelda (Philippines) - 2018-07-26

Good morning .. May I ask if your students would like to study English during their school break in Philippines ? We can teach your students and arrange their stay in Manila. Please e-mail me and I would send our proposal.

Thank you and More power !

122578 -
modify delete 122583 - Reply from Samantha (France) - 2018-07-20

Hello,

I’m also interrested by your proposition. My pupiles are between 10 and 11 years old, the main theme of my program during this school year will be the japanese culture. Having an exhange with your class could be a really interresting experience for mine and I hope for yours too.

Thank you by advance for your answer.

Regards

122578 -
modify delete 122580 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2018-07-20

Hello
I am also interested in letter exchange with another class.
However my students are only 9 years old.
Maybe they are too young ? If they are, do you know another class with the same age?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info