Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121439 - from Charlotte (Great Britain) - 2018-05-11
: "French Penpals"

Bonjour!
I am a French teacher at a school in Guildford, Surrey, and am looking for a school in a France (or a French speaking country) who would like to exchange letters with my students. I have 60 pupils between ages 11 and 15 and would like to find a school with pupils of their own age.
Merci!
Charlotte

121439 -
modify delete 131576 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2024-03-19

Dear colleague,

My name is Mrs. Reme Vera and I am a Deputy Headteacher and Bilingualism Coordinator at IES Ben al Jatib High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain). Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old. Catholic religion is among our taught subjects.

We are really interested in initiating a two way linguistic exchange with your school for next course. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer nice host families for 20 students (aged 13-14), so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. We can also offer motivating and excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city with lots of landmarks like Picasso Museum, Thyssen Museum, Arabian castle, Roman Theatre and more. October or May would be a perfect date since the weather is really nice.

Our students can improve their fluency in the second language and enjoy a great experience opening their minds to Europe. We are experienced in exchanges with England, Germany, France and Holland, as well as eTwinning and Erasmus + projects.

If you are interested in, please let me know and feel free to ask me about any details.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Reme Vera Santaella

Deputy Headteacher

Bilingualism Coordinator

IES Ben al Jatib High School(Malaga, Spain)

Email Contact: reme.vera@iesbenaljatib.org

High school website: www.iesbenaljatib.org

121439 -
modify delete 126565 - Reply from Bettina (France) - 2019-09-21

Hello Charlotte,
I am an English teacher in France (centre) who would like to find a school to communicate with mails, letters ...
I have 6 classes of students (aged 11 to 15). Would you be interested ?

Cordialement,
Bettina

121439 -
modify delete 125500 - Reply from karine (France) - 2019-03-19

Bonjour,

Je me permets par ce mail de tenter de prendre contact avec vous. Je suis enseignante en sciences et principalement de mathématiques de niveaux collège et lycée, au sein d'un établissement privé (primaire, collège, lycée). L'effectif peut atteindre au maximum une douzaine d'élèves.

Il a été décidé concernant le projet éducatif et scolaire qui sera présenté au mois de juin que chaque enseignant trouve un établissement scolaire pour permettre aux élèves de deux classes exemple de correspondre avec d'autres élèves d'un autre pays. L'échange consisterait à l'envoi d'une carte...

Est-ce que cela pourrait vous intéresser s'il vous plaît ? N'hésitez surtout pas à me solliciter pour toute information complémentaire.

Je vous remercie par avance.

Cordialement

Karine

121439 -
modify delete 123629 - Reply from Jean Pierre (France) - 2018-09-15

Hello
I have jsut read your ad ans I was wondering if you were still looking for a school to get contacts with.
I'm an English teacher working in a French high school in Brittany.

Jean Pierre

121439 -
modify delete 123484 - Reply from Véronique (France) - 2018-09-08

Hello Charlotte,

I saw your ad on "studentsoftheworld" website. I'm a French teacher in Yerres, a quiet city in the Parisian suburb.

I have a group of 20 really motivated students who have chosen to take an optional class this year (an option set up by the French government last year). Basically, they have 2 extra hours of English per week in addition to the 3-hour English classes every French student have. I'd like them to exchange with students from GB about daily life, culture, traditions, sports... They are 13/14 years old (Year 9 _ 4ème in France).

We could set up many projects this year ( emails, videos , letters,and even videoconferencing...)

My students and I are looking forward to working with you and your students.

Have a good weekend,

Véronique Leclerc

Collège Guillaume Budé

YERRES

121439 -
modify delete 123447 - Reply from Laranjo (France) - 2018-09-07

Bonjour,

Je suis animatrice dans un service jeunesse en France.

Dans le cadre de notre accompagnement scolaire je suis également à la recherche de ce type de projet.

Nos jeunes ont entre 11 et 15 ans. L'idée serait de les aider à améliorer leurs anglais par le biais d'échange de mail.

N'hésitez pas à me recontacter si cela vous intéresse.

Cordialement,

121439 -
modify delete 123406 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2018-09-06

Hello Charlotte, Are you still looking for exchange students? My pupils are 14-16 years old and my group has 25 pupils. Our school is near Toulouse.
If you are still interested, let me know.

Laetitia

121439 -
modify delete 123093 - Reply from Emma (France) - 2018-08-27

Hi Charlotte!

I teach English to middle school kids aged 11 to 14, Years 7, 8 and 9.
Our school is located in the West-Southern outer suburbs of Paris, in a middle-sized town amid fields and forests.
I am looking for a colleague teaching French in Great Britain or Ireland to children of the same age as mine in order to have a class-to-class exchange (mails, videos, Messenger...).
If it isn't too late, I'd be quite happy to start penpalling with you and your students.

Bien amicalement,
Emma

121439 -
modify delete 123015 - Reply from audrey (France) - 2018-08-23

Hi Charlotte,
Are you still interested to exchange emails or letters with French students? I'm teaching English to kids who are between 13 and 15. Feel free to write me if you want to start a penpal project from September 2018.
A bientôt j’espère!
Audrey

121439 -
modify delete 122570 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2018-07-19

Hello Charlotte,
I don't know if you have alreay found your French Penpals.
I teach in a small town near Toulouse and my 11-14 students would be delighted to have British Penpals.
Please let me know if you are still interested.
Kind regards.
Catherine

121439 -
modify delete 122499 - Reply from Charlotte (Great Britain) - 2018-07-12

I just thought, I could give you my email address: moore.charlotte@hotmail.co.uk.

I would be very happy to exchange letters/emails/skype with a school in France. I have pupils from age 11 to 15 (approximately 60 in total) in Surrey, England (30 minutes on the train from London).

Send me an email if you are still interested!

Charlotte

121439 -
modify delete 122462 - Reply from Charlotte (Great Britain) - 2018-07-11

Bonjour!

Thank you for all of your messages. I am not sure how I can respond to you on this website. Can you send me your email addresses and I will contact you ASAP.

Merci bien,

Charlotte

121439 -
modify delete 122370 - Reply from sandra (France) - 2018-07-06

Bonjour Charlotte!
J'arrive certainement un peu tard mais au cas où tu n'aurais toujours pas trouvé ton bonheur, au cas où un collègue à toi serait intéressé(e), je t'envoie tout de même ce message. Je suis prof d'anglais dans un collège près de Fontainebleau. Nous ouvrons une section européenne en septembre 2019. J'aurai 21 élèves dans cette section et c'est pour eux que je cherche des correspondants. Je serais ravie d'échanger avec toi et tes élèves!
Peut-être à bientôt!:))
Sandra

121439 -
modify delete 122331 - Reply from Magali (France) - 2018-07-04

Bonjour Charlotte ,

Je recherche des correspondants pour mes classes , si cela t'intéresse , je suis partante pour un échange de lettres
Mes élèves ont exactement le même âge que les tiens.Mon école est située dans l'ouest de la France ( Vallée de la Loire).
Bien à vous,
Magali

121439 -
modify delete 122049 - Reply from Garance (Belgium) - 2018-06-08

Bonjour Charlotte !
Je serais très heureuse d'appuyer votre projet et de faire connaissance avec vos élèves en échangeant des lettres.
Je parle français et anglais évidemment, mais si certains de vos élèves sont intéressés par l'allemand, le norvégien ou l'islandais, je peux parfaitement m'adapter à leurs divers intérêts (et à leur niveau).
N'hésitez pas à me recontacter, je répondrai dans les plus brefs délais.
Bien à vous,
Garance.

121439 -
modify delete 121876 - Reply from Mathieu (France) - 2018-06-06

Hi Charlotte,

I'm an ESL teacher in Montreuil, right next to Paris. My colleagues and I would like organize an exchange with a school in the UK in 2018-2019.

Our students are in year 8 right now, so they will be around 14 years old next year. We would be able to plan out the project for one class (24 students) or for two classes (46 students).

Our students could first get to know each other by sending letters or emails, as you suggested, and then come visit each other's hometowns during a school trip at the end of the year (around May or April 2019).

Would you like to organise an exchange with our school? We're really looking forward to planning out fun & interesting activities for our students to discover each other's countries & cultures.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mathieu

121439 -
modify delete 121598 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-05-30

Hi!
If you school is interested in carrying out an exchange of students (English /Spanish) please contact to me. I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Málaga (south coast of Spain). We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches, a great cultural city and a ready Erasmus project.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

121439 -
modify delete 121588 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2018-05-28

Hello, I've just read your message and I think my pupils would be happy to share some mails or letters with you.
Catherine

121439 -
modify delete 121533 - Reply from emmanuelle (France) - 2018-05-21

Hello !
I am an English teacher in the South East of France (Var) and I would really like to exchange letters with your pupils : I have got pupils from 12 to 15 years old .
Thank you !
Emmanuelle

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info