Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121283 - from Tim (Great Britain) - 2018-04-15
: "Year 3 class 7-9 year olds"

Hi!

I am a year 3 teacher in England. I am looking for a connection to a school in Australia and USA or New Zealand. The children in my class Re between 7 and 9 years old so it would be great if we could find children of similar ages. There are two classes so up to 60 children will be able to write letters or e-mails to your class of however many children you have.
We are in school until July 20th so hope to contact your from as soon as possible until then. We could even consider a Skype opportunity if the occasion arises.

I am looking for an opportunity for the children to simply be able to write to a child in a country far away where we could learn about their cultures etc.

Please get in touch if you could be my link school. I check my e-mails every day so will write back to you within 24 hours of your contact.

Many thanks.

Tim

121283 -
modify delete 126738 - Reply from Susan (USA) - 2019-10-16

I am the teacher of a 3rd grade classroom in Alabama, USA. WE HAVE 17 in our class and would love to be Penpals with a class in England, Wales or any English speaking country.

121283 -
modify delete 125318 - Reply from Kelsie (USA) - 2019-02-11

Hello,
I teach third grade in America. I have 24 students in my class and we would LOVE to be able to write to your students-but can pair with another class so we have more students to correspond with. We are excited to learn about other countries, and share about ours.
Let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Kelsie

121283 -
modify delete 123189 - Reply from Dorica (Slovenia) - 2018-08-30

Hello!
We are interested in providing our students the oppurtunity to coonect with children from English speaking countries and put their English learning to use. My students are 9-10 years old and English is their second language. I've got two classes with little less than 60 students that could exchange their letters. Are you interested in finding penfriends for your students for this school year? Greetings

121283 -
modify delete 122139 - Reply from Joe (USA) - 2018-06-18

Good evening. My name is Josph Thompson and I work at a daycare center here in Sioux Falls, SD, USA. I teach 3-4 year olds and would love to have the ability to twin with your class as I feel that my class would learn a lot from your class and vice versa. Please let me know so I can get this set up.

121283 -
modify delete 121367 - Reply from Heather (USA) - 2018-05-01

Hi Tim..
I am a Director of a school who will soon begin our summer camp program and we are looking to have a group of students exchange letters with. I have a bout 45 students who are first through fifth grade. i am new to this pen pal and I would love to hear more about how this works.

121283 -
modify delete 121334 - Reply from Heisson (Colombia) - 2018-04-23

Hi there Tim:

I wonder if you are interested in a cultural exchange with my students from Colombia; they´re English learners and want to practise their second language with children from overseas. My school is called Gimnasio Santana del Norte in Bogota, Colombia, You may read more about our beautiful school www.gimnasiosantanadelnorte.edu.co. My name is Heisson Gonzalez, please write me at heissongonzalez@gmail.com to get in contact.
Thank you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info