Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121180 - from Paulina (Poland) - 2018-03-26
: "School Partnership"

Hi there!
I'm looking for a partnership for my school. I teach in a secondary school in Poland, my students are 16-19 years old. We would like to start a cooperation with another school from Europe. We are eager to write letters, write e-mails, have skype conversation or welcome some students from abroad in our school - anything will do to help them develop their knowledge of English and increase their motivation (we also study German). If you also want to practise English with your teenage students please contact me.
Thank you
Paulina

121180 -
modify delete 124838 - Reply from Paulina (Poland) - 2018-11-27

Hello Teresa, thank you for your message. I'm really interested in organizing a cooperation among our students. Please contact me via email ppaaulina@wp.pl so we could discuss some more details. Regards Paulina

121180 -
modify delete 124837 - Reply from Teresa (Spain) - 2018-11-27

Hello Paulina,
I am an English teacher of a high school near Barcelona. We are looking for an exchange in English for our students (16-17 years old). They want to improve their English, meet new friends and learn about another country. We can offer you interesting things to do and very beautiful places to visit. If you are interested please contact me.

121180 -
modify delete 121217 - Reply from Michel (France) - 2018-04-01

284/5000
Hello,
I am headmaster of a high school in France (Langres) of 1000 students.
We are looking for correspondents to exchange in English.
You can contact adelaide.Simon@ent-lycees.fr English teacher.
Thank you in advance!
cordially
Michel Lesage (michel.lesage@ent-lycees.fr)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info