Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120290 - from Manisha joshi (India) - 2017-12-20
: "penpals for my students"

Hello

This is Manisha here from Mumbai,I am a social studies teacher also I teach British history to my students and I work in an international school in the IGCSE section affiliated to the university of cambridge,I am looking out for schools to collaborate with my students and also they would like to have penpals from around the world so they have a broader perspective of different culture,

Manisha

120290 -
modify delete 128515 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2020-11-22

Hi Manisha! :)
I'm Julie, a 32 years old English teacher in France (Brittany) and I'm looking for someone motivated enough to help me creating a penpal exchange between my students and theirs!
Are you still looking for someone? I teach to students from 12 to 14 years old. What about you? :) I've just realised that your add was quite old... Maybe you're not looking for anyone anymore ^^
Let me know ;)
Julie

120290 -
modify delete 122701 - Reply from Tina (France) - 2018-08-01

Good day

I am contacting you regarding a project i wish to execute with you,i will send you a comprehensive report once i get your response with your name and phone number to my mail.

Regards, ( katemanela290@gmail.com )

Mrs Tina thai

120290 -
modify delete 121460 - Reply from Alice (Russia) - 2018-05-16

Hello! My name is Alice. I’m looking for ESL teachers interested in collaborative projects with students from other countries. I have a very important mission – to get feedback for the new product in the world of learning :) We are soon launching an online platform that helps to build global awareness and collaboration skills by facilitating authentic, cross-cultural experiences. Contact me for a free trial :)

120290 -
modify delete 120417 - Reply from Graziella (France) - 2018-01-07

Hi Manisha!
I also teach English to students aged 14-15, and we would like to exchange videos in English about different topics, about life in our different countries. Don't hesitate to contact me!

120290 -
modify delete 120414 - Reply from Delormas (Ivory Coast) - 2018-01-07

Hi Manisha!
I am Delormas and I also teach English in girl grammar school. I'd like us to put our learners into a penfriendship network that could termed as The Letter Magic and have them open their mind and connoissances to other horizons.
Thank you.
Delormas.

120290 -
modify delete 120354 - Reply from Anne (Ireland) - 2017-12-30

Hello! I am a geography teacher from northern ireland and my students are learning about your wonderful country. The group are aged 13 years old and we would like to communicate via traditional post. We would write about life, geography, culture etc here. Email me if you think this suits you anne.graham72@gmail.com

120290 -
modify delete 120322 - Reply from Yusuf (Turkey) - 2017-12-25

Hi,
I am Yusuf From Turkey. I work as an Englsih Langage Teacher at a high school. My students are 14-18 y.o. Some of them have penpals from different countries. Others also want to have. If you are still interested, please write me.

Best Wishes.
Yusuf.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info