Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119599 - from Katherine (Colombia) - 2017-11-02
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hello everyone,
We are first grade teachers in a bilingual school in Bogota, Colombia. For a cultural project, about children around the world, we are looking for Pen Pals for three classes of 21 students (6-8 years old). They are eager to exchange letters with students from another country about how we get to school, daily routines, likes and dislikes, food, family, culture, and more.

We really look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Silvia, Julians and Katherine

119599 -
modify delete 126581 - Reply from Vita (USA) - 2019-09-23

Hi my name is Vita Higgins and I was interested in let my 6 year old be a pen pal she is doing a project call flat stanly and she needs a pen plan it would be nice if she could write one of your students we are in the USA

119599 -
modify delete 124035 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2018-10-02

HI
Are you still looking for a school to exchange letters with? My son is in a primary class we are learning Spanish and would love to practice our writing skills. We can write to you in Spanish and your kids can write to us in English. There are 35 kids,6-8 years old. Please contact me @ Tammynguyen072@gmail.com.Thank you

119599 -
modify delete 119721 - Reply from Muriel (France) - 2017-11-09

Hello, I'm a teacher in south of France. My 22 pupils have 7-8 years old. I'm interested with your project. We are reading books of childrens from all around the worlds.

119599 -
modify delete 119713 - Reply from Rosanna (Italy) - 2017-11-09

Hello Katherine!
I'm an English teacher in a school in the north of Italy. I'd be interested in starting a correspondence for my kids of the 5th year, 12 students (9/10 years old).
I look forward to hearing from you.
Rosanna

119599 -
modify delete 119654 - Reply from Harold (France) - 2017-11-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a school in Bagneux (France). I am interested in a collaborative interview with you. cordially

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info