Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 11951 - from sORAYA (Brazil) - 2006-08-22
: "DEVELOP STUDENTS ENGLISH"

I am an english and portuguese teacher, I would like to make a good work with another teacher envolving our student.
I would like to get many adresses of children to make them to write.

11951 -
modify delete 33735 - Reply from ranjanee (Sri Lanka) - 2010-03-09

i am a teacher from sri lanka who teach science to children 10 -12 years. they like to have pen pals all over the world by snail mail.if your students like i can send my students addresses.they want to exchange the ideas in english.
ranjanee

11951 -
modify delete 28690 - Reply from chelsey (USA) - 2009-01-18

Hello my name is Chelsey and I'm 10 Years old. Maybe I'm the one your looking for! I have a ? for you though i't will only take like a few seconds to ask, Do you have any colleges in Brazil because when I'm older I want to move to Brazil and so I want to go to college there? (umm.. please write back).

11951 -
modify delete 16186 - Reply from Demet Kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

Hello,
I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.

11951 -
modify delete 13755 - Reply from MERVE (Turkey) - 2006-09-23

I develop my englısh.I study hıgh school in turkey in izmir. are you know? I want to speak you. if you are want. u send my msn address. by

11951 -
modify delete 11975 - Reply from esther (Togo) - 2006-08-23

i'll like to learn portuguese my that is from rio de janeiro.can u help

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info