Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119310 - from Angelina (Greece) - 2017-10-18
: "Pen pals in Greece"

Hello everyone!
I am an English teacher in Greece and one of my classes -aged 10- is eager to correspond with other sudents around the world. There are only 8 students in this class.
Looking forward to your reply.

Angelina

119310 -
modify delete 120244 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2017-12-15

Hello,

So my 10 year old brought home his report hard today and had an F (Which in the US is failing). I was trying to think of ways that I can help him be successful in Writing, Reading, and Spelling. I couldn't think of a better way but having a Pen Pal to write. Please let me know if you have any children interested in writing to a 10 year old boy in the USA.

119310 -
modify delete 119443 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-10-25

Greetings! I am the Director of a cultural exchange program based in New York City (but has teenage members from all over the country and the world). We would love to write to your students. We only have capacity to correspond via email at the moment because my students are so spread out across the country. We have about 20 students - so perhaps each of yours could write to three of mine? Our students are older (13-19). Please let me know if there is any interest. We can start in November. Many thanks!

Dr. Herrera

119310 -
modify delete 119329 - Reply from Carine (Belgium) - 2017-10-18

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am the headmaster of a primary school in Frasnes, Belgium. 15 of my pupils are learning both French and English. They are between 10 and 11 years old. They would like to learn more about other cultures.
>>
>> Would you be interested in getting in contact with them?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Carine

119310 -
modify delete 119328 - Reply from Carine (Belgium) - 2017-10-18

Hello,

I am interested in your offer. I am the headmaster of a primary school in Frasnes, Belgium. 15 of my pupils are learning both French and English. They are between 10 and 11 years old. They would like to learn more about other cultures.

Would you be interested in getting in contact with them?

Kind regards,

Carine

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info