Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119228 - from Solange (Brazil) - 2017-10-15
: "English teacher in Brazil looking friends"

Hello everyone!
I am an English teacher and I teach this language as a second language. I have 20 students (ages: 18-50) that would like to know about other country that speaks English as a first, second or third language. Is there someone interested? We could to change letters, postcards, projects and much more. What do you think? Thank you all.

119228 -
modify delete 131053 - Reply from Dulce Kristal (Mexico) - 2023-08-21

Me interesa su proyecto. Yo soy de México y me gustaría capacitarme en docencia. Mi correo electrónico es dkma83@hotmail.com.
Mi dirección postal es Av Rio de los Remedios #126-1 Col. Progreso nacional. CP 07650calle 20 y calle 21

119228 -
modify delete 122553 - Reply from Katherine (Great Britain) - 2018-07-18

Hello! My name is Katherine, I'm 21 and I live near London, England. I am a qualified to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and would be happy to help you with anything. Please let me know if you would like my help! Best wishes, Katherine

119228 -
modify delete 121454 - Reply from Natalia (USA) - 2018-05-16

Hello! My name is Natalia. I’m looking for ESL teachers interested in collaborative projects with students from other countries. I have a very important mission – to get feedback for the new product in the world of learning :) We are soon launching an online platform that helps to build global awareness and collaboration skills by facilitating authentic, cross-cultural experiences. Contact me for a free trial :)

119228 -
modify delete 119615 - Reply from Lea (Czech Rep.) - 2017-11-03

Hi Solange, I´m from central Europe Czech republic - Prague is a capital city, a teacher of students 15 - 19 and 19 - 23 and me and my friend teachers (30 - 50 years) would like to have an international friend from foreign country ... that´s a great!

Could we start our cooperation by email, send some postcards, change information about countries and so on ... what do you mean?
And I love Asia and south USA states and their culture and I would like to know more .....

I´m looking forward to your replay!

Best regards.
Lea

119228 -
modify delete 119308 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-18

Hello, I am a high school student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. I do have a question however, I know your age group(mine is 15-18 year olds) how many age groups do you have? For example how any 50 year olds do you have or 17 year olds etc..

119228 -
modify delete 119270 - Reply from Angel Ayala (USA) - 2017-10-17

Hello, I am a highschool student from California interested in starting a pen pal club at my school and your post seems to be exactly what I wanted for the club. We could help your students strengthen their English skills while the students in our club receive insight on what it is to be living in another country. It could be a great opportunity for the students. Let me know if you are interested in sending letters, email would be fine too.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info