Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118463 - from Eirini (Greece) - 2017-09-19
: "English speaking Pen-pals, e-pals, skype sessions, twinning and more"

Hi there, we are a private ELT school based in Iraklio Crete, Greece named My English Language Centre, and we're looking for schools from all over the world with which we can communicate in English either through skype, as pen-pals or even do a project together. We have 14 classes of 4-7 students per class. Our students are between 8-16 years old and are at CEFR levels A1 to C2. We would love to find out about foreign cultures and cultivate international friendships!

Just so you know in care you're interested in skype meetings with us, our lessons start at 3pm (EET) and finish at 9pm.

If you're interested e-mail me at epachaki@yahoo.co.uk. You can take a look at our site www.my-english.gr (unfortunately it's in Greek only!)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Eirini

118463 -
modify delete 120609 - Reply from Ruth (Great Britain) - 2018-01-22

Hello, I have a group of 6/7 students who are involved in a language club. These are students who come voluntarily every other week to learn about other languages and cultures. We would now like to start a pen-pal project and I've seen your ad. There are only 6/7 in the group - perfect for one of your classes?
Thanks,
Ruth
Language teacher at Pershore High School

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info