Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118235 - from Eirini (Greece) - 2017-09-12
: "English speaking E-Pals from all over the world"

Hi there, we are a private ELT school based in Iraklio Crete, Greece and we're looking for schools from all over the world with which we can communicate in English either through skyoe or as pen-pals. Our students are between 8-16 years old and we would love to find out about foreign cultures!

If you're interested e-mail me at epachaki@yahoo.co.uk. You can take a look at our site www.my-english.gr (unfortunately it's in Greek only!)

118235 -
modify delete 118467 - Reply from Eirini (Greece) - 2017-09-19

Hi there Judy! Thanks for your interest in our ad. We would most gladly like to collaborate with you on a project about food etc. Could you tell me what age you are so I can match you up with a suitable group from our school and at what English level you are roughly?

Just so you know, our lessons start as of next week so we can get started after that.

Best wishes,
Eirini

118235 -
modify delete 118316 - Reply from Judy (Taiwan) - 2017-09-14

Dear Eirini,
We are year 7 and 8 students from Taiwan who are interested in practicing English through webcam or letters. Our language exchange plan is to write about eco-school, farm produce, environment, food problem, food bank, famine, refugee problem, and so on. Would you be interested in? I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.

a317@nmjh.tp.edu.tw

Judy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info