Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118178 - from Agnes (Poland) - 2017-09-10
: "primary and middle school penpals"

I've been looking for penpals for may students aged 12,13,14 who love learning English and would love to have friends somewhere in the world. So far we have written to students from Canada, Italy and Spain and we sent a lot of letters and learned a lot about other cultures.
We do our best preparing our letters so please write to me and you will see how much we love English. I am waiting for answers and I promise to answer all. Thank you.

118178 -
modify delete 118319 - Reply from Judy (Taiwan) - 2017-09-14

Dear Agnes,
We are year 7 and 8 students from Taiwan who are interested in practicing English through webcam or letters. Our language exchange plan is to write about eco-school, farm produce, environment, food problem, food bank, famine, refugee problem, and so on. Would you be interested in? I am looking forward to your response. Thank you from Judy

a317@nmjh.tp.edu.tw

118178 -
modify delete 118282 - Reply from Marta (Spain) - 2017-09-13

Hi, I'm a teacher in the southeast of Spain, and I have always made letter exchange with my students before. I hope we could start a new written exchange this year, because students love meeting new friends through this activity.
I think I'LL have around 90 students aged 12-14. I'll meet them on Friday 15th, which is the reception. Let me know if you are interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info