Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117962 - from Kinga (Poland) - 2017-09-04
: "Skype lessons/Letters"

Hi, I teach in both primary school age 12-13
and middle school age 14-16. I have big groups 23/25 students eager to speak and write letters. Let me know if you are into? Students can get to know other coutries/ write about hobbies/cities/music etc. We are really friendly school
My skype address is kinga.piechaczek

117962 -
modify delete 118909 - Reply from Hande (Turkey) - 2017-10-03

Hello. My name is Hande. I am an English teacher from Turkey. I am looking for some penfriends for my students. They are 14-16 years old. They would like to exchange letters. ıf you are interested please contact me. My e-mail address is:handebilen87@hotmail.com

117962 -
modify delete 118173 - Reply from Eleni (Greece) - 2017-09-10

Hello Kinga!
I am an English teacher from Athens Greece.
I teach students from many different levels at our private school.
I have an amazing group of 22 pupils (aged 13 - 14) that would love to exchange letters and cards in English. We are interested in exploring topics such as family, hobbies,culture, food and recipes, customs, favourite artists and holiday traditions.

All in all, I wholeheartedly believe that our students will most certainly mutually benefit from such an endeavor.
Don’t hesitate to contact me at eioannou.ioan@gmail.com I would be very happy to work with you. We are a very friendly school too! :)
Kind regards,
Eleni

117962 -
modify delete 118047 - Reply from Eva (Spain) - 2017-09-06

Hello Kinga! We are a school from Barcelona. We would like to exchange letters etc in English with pupils from all over the world. They are 10-12. Would that suit you?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info