Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117336 - from Klara (Czech Rep.) - 2017-08-15
: "penpals for 13-14 years old"

Hello, I teach at a primary school in a city near Prague. I´m looking for penpals for cca 20 students (13 - 14 years old, level A2).Our school year starts on 4th September. We´d like to improve our English, so we prefer native speakers or children with (almost) fluent English. My students are eager to get new friends and learn a lot about your country. Thank you for your reply!

117336 -
modify delete 127266 - Reply from Cassie (USA) - 2019-11-21

Hi,
I know your post is several years old, but if you are currently looking for English-speaking pen pals, my students are interested. You can email me at cchasen@sandi.net

117336 -
modify delete 118902 - Reply from Hande (Turkey) - 2017-10-03

Hello. My name is Hande. I am an English teacher from Turkey. I am looking for some penfriends for my students. They are 14-16 years old. They want to write letters. ıf you are interested please contact me. My e-mail address is:handebilen87@hotmail.com

117336 -
modify delete 118407 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2017-09-17

We are looking for penpals for the age group of 13-14 year olds, students will communicate through postals, emails Skype. They are interested to know about culturs food etc.

117336 -
modify delete 117448 - Reply from Katarzyna ( Kat) (Poland) - 2017-08-19

Hello. My name is Kat ( Katarzyna ) and I teach English at a local school . My students are between the ages of 8- 17. We are looking for a school that would like to participate in my " International Friendship Club" and will be willing to have their students write letters ( snail mail) with my kids.
Hope to hear from you,

Kat.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info