Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116133 - from Elena (Australia) - 2017-05-24
: "EXCHANGE PROGRAM BETWEEN AUSTRALIA AND ITALY"

HI there! I'm an Italian school teacher working in small high school in the south of Perth in Australia. I'm looking for a school which would like to collaborate with mine and host some of my students during the Christmas holidays. My upper class is very tiny, there are only 5 students who thrive to learn Italian and can't wait to be in Italy. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in collaborating with my school.

A presto!!

116133 -
modify delete 124757 - Reply from Salvo (Italy) - 2018-11-17

Hi I come from Italy and I would very much like to have a penfriend in Australia in order to improve english and writing letters thanks 😉 I am 20 yrs old.

116133 -
modify delete 119556 - Reply from FEDERICA (Italy) - 2017-11-01

Hi!
I am Federica Servente, an Italian teacher of Primary school. I’ m writing you because I am interested in connecting my Italian students with other students around the world. Having a pen pals creates opportunities for students to learn from one another, develop and improve English language. Tu sei interessata a insegnere l'italiano oppure l'inglese ai tuoi studenti?
I really would like connect Italian students from Reggio Emilia to your students, using Internet so that they could talk to each other and exchange ideas, in English or in Italian languages!
Can this be done with you and your students?
My students are 8 years old.
This is my e-mail: federica.servente@icspallanzani.org
I think that connecting students and teachers in different schools together be very rewarding experience!
Thank you very much. We wait for an email beginning our relationship!
Federica Servente

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info