Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115697 - from Bianca (New Zealand) - 2017-03-12
: "Looking for someone to write letters to!"

I am a teacher of year 4's in New Zealand. Our class would like to find someone to write to. We have decided that we would really like to learn about that persons life and country. We will be writing to them telling them about us and our country in exchange. We might like to know about things like: food, electronic devices used in school or home, animals, weather, news, economy, language etc.
If you think you can help us please contact us!
We are looking to start as soon as possible and hope to keep it alive for the whole year.

115697 -
modify delete 125366 - Reply from amanda (USA) - 2019-02-21

Hello, I have been wanting students that attend our program to be able to exchange letters to other students around the world and learn a little about their countries and how places can be different. Please let me know how we can start a letter exchange, we would love to hear back soon.

115697 -
modify delete 124693 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2018-11-12

Hi, I am an English teacher from Poland. I teach 15 students aged 10-11. If you would like you and your pupils write e-mails with us, please let me know.
Beata

115697 -
modify delete 122345 - Reply from Marie (USA) - 2018-07-05

Good morning,

I am a 4th grade teacher (ages 9-10) with 24 students from beautiful Hollywood in Los Angeles, California in the USA. We are looking for international pen friends for the 2018-2019 school year to write and share letters with throughout the school year. We are looking forward to learning about another culture and making new friends. Thank you!

115697 -
modify delete 120398 - Reply from Kerrie (France) - 2018-01-05

Hi Bianca! I have a 14 grade 4's from France who'd like to write to penpals too! Let me know if this is feasible!

Best regards,
Kerrie

115697 -
modify delete 120304 - Reply from elisabeth (Greece) - 2017-12-22

hi bianca. i am elisabeth from greece an english teacher . i do private lessons to kids. please if you are interested to start a letter exchange with us, write back!

115697 -
modify delete 118075 - Reply from Hillary (Alaska (USA)) - 2017-09-07

Hello!

I'm not sure if you're still looking, but my 4th graders (year 5 for you) are learning how to write friendly letters. I'd love for them to have pen pals in New Zealand, as I did some of my student teaching there! Let me know if you're still looking, or need a new group of kids!!

Thanks!!

115697 -
modify delete 117608 - Reply from shirley (France) - 2017-08-24

Hello,
My daughter, Naiade (11 years old) is looking for pen friend to write to. We live in the South of France.

115697 -
modify delete 117412 - Reply from Angel (USA) - 2017-08-18

Hello!

So we are not a classroom however I am a student and want to start a pen pal club at my High school. Realistically in numbers we are talking about 5 people hopefully joining, but I can see 10-15 people in it too! I see you posted this in March but I hope its not too late and the fact that we are in a high School to not be a problem.

115697 -
modify delete 116136 - Reply from Nicholas Campbell (China) - 2017-05-24

Hello Bianca,

I was relieved to read your post this morning looking for a pen pal group. I am the Head Teacher for Athena Academy in Hangzhou, China. We currently have a class of 7 Chinese students who are beginning a Pen Pal Project. Write now they are practicing English writing skills but soon (next week) we will be ready to begin writing letters to our new pen pals! They are at a 2nd-3rd U.S. English level and range from 7-9 years old.. I'd really like them to focus on compare/contrast issues, cultural diversity and daily life as a start. We would want to maintain a pen pal link for the remainder of 2017. Please let me know ASAP if this is a possibility. Also, would you prefer snail-mail or e-mail?

Thank You,

Nicholas Campbell

115697 -
modify delete 116063 - Reply from Sarah (Australia) - 2017-05-16

Hi,I would love to write to your class so please reply.

115697 -
modify delete 115955 - Reply from Clara (Sweden) - 2017-04-25

Hi!
I teach a group of 25 students age10-11 in Sweden. We would be very interested in exchanging letters with you. The students are interested in learning more about the world around them and to improve their English.

Best regards
Clara

clara.hoglund@molndl.se

115697 -
modify delete 115786 - Reply from geetika (India) - 2017-03-26

Hi my name is Geetika. I am looking for penpals and skype partner for my students of grade 4. They would like to discuss about food and culture of our and partner country. If interested pls drop in a mail at geetika.allen@gmail.com

115697 -
modify delete 115702 - Reply from John (Togo) - 2017-03-13

Hi, class.
my name is John i would like to exchange with you. i'm a teacher in middle school here in Togo. and all my students will like to improve there english, beacause we are in french speaking country in west africa.
so you can ask us some questions about all you want....
thanks
John

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info