Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115622 - from Isabel (Ireland) - 2017-03-02
: "snail mail pen pal group"

We are based in a small but beautiful city in the West of Ireland. We are seeking a group of approximately 10 young people in another country interested in becoming pen pals via 'snail mail'. Our group do after school activities once a week, are 10-12 years of age and wish to learn about life for young people in another country. The main aims are to keep the art of letter writing alive, improve literacy, encourage young people to look at their own lives, interests, culture, to be able to communicate this and in turn learn the same of young people a similar age in another country. English would be the language used. We are very excited about starting and are looking forward to getting a response. Thank you!

115622 -
modify delete 120653 - Reply from Maria Casimiro (Portugal) - 2018-01-28

Hi, There!
I am an English teacher in Portugal and I teach students aged 10-12...We would love to send you information about our country and region and exchange postcards and letters.
Best regards.
Maria Casimiro

115622 -
modify delete 120342 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2017-12-29

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm writing to you about my daughter Lily who is currently looking for a pen pal. She'll be 9 years old this coming February and has traveled through some of the eastern region of the US and has lived in 3 different states. She studies her map constantly and wonders about traveling and different cultures. She's always received A's in all of her classes. She would very much like to have a pen pal, please let me know if one of your students would like to correspond with her.

115622 -
modify delete 120024 - Reply from courtney (USA) - 2017-11-27

Hello,
I have two female students in fifth grade that want international penpals. I know that you were looking for a larger group, but if you could use two more or have two students in mind that I could connect with my students, that would be wonderful. The girls are in fifth grade and are 10 years old. One loves animals and the other loves sports. We live in a small village on the coast of the northeastern USA, in the state of Maine. Both of the girls excel at writing and storytelling.
Sincerely,
Courtney

115622 -
modify delete 120020 - Reply from courtney (USA) - 2017-11-27

Hello,
I have two female students in fifth grade that want international penpals. I know that you were looking for a larger group, but if you could use two more or have two students in mind that I could connect with my students, that would be wonderful. The girls are in fifth grade and are 10 years old. One loves animals and the other loves sports. We live in a small village on the coast of the northeastern USA, in the state of Maine. Both of the girls excel at writing and storytelling.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Weaver

115622 -
modify delete 117535 - Reply from Cristian (Spain) - 2017-08-23

Hi Isabel! Are you still interested on the project? I'm Cristian, an English teacher in Madrid (SPAIN). I've got 10/12 students in 6th grade. We start the new year school in September and I' d like to write letters in English to practice English and to know different places, people and traditions.
You can contact me by mail: cmx@hotmail.es
If you know somebody else can be interested on this activity you can tell me.
Thanks

115622 -
modify delete 116990 - Reply from Kristen (USA) - 2017-07-31

Hello my name is Kristen and I have one daughter I would like to match for a penpal.

115622 -
modify delete 116974 - Reply from Coralie (France) - 2017-07-30

Bonjour
Je suis enseignante dans le nord de la France, actuellement en vacances en irlande.
J'enseigne à des élèves de 10-11 ans et j'aimerai mettre en place une petite correspondance permettant aux élèves à apprendre à se connaître et faire connaître leur mode de vue respectifs a l'école , à la maison ...
Si vous êtes intéressé , répondez moi. Merci
Coralie

115622 -
modify delete 115878 - Reply from Liz (USA) - 2017-04-14

Hello,

My name is Liz and I'm a 5th grade instructor at A Renaissance School of Arts & Sciences in Portland, OR. I'm currently looking for a similar amount of children - we have 8 children in our Literacy study group. We are currently studying the art of letter-writing, handwriting, and more while considering our cultural identities. I am very interested in connecting with you as we have a keen interest specifically in Ireland as we take our eldest scholars on a trip abroad to Ireland every other year.

We are a private school and we are an arts-based, project-oriented environment. We would love to learn about your country's culture, history, etc. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes
-Liz

115622 -
modify delete 115874 - Reply from Claudia (Italy) - 2017-04-13

l, my name's Claudia and I teach English as a foreign language to 11-13 year olds here in Italy, in the heart of Tuscany, 20 minutes from Florence, Lucca, Pisa and all our well known cities of art. I would really love my students to correspond with yours about the things you mentioned, while developing their language skills. This could result in a cultural exchange one day, we would be very glad to have you here as our guests. Let me know, Claudia Balli

115622 -
modify delete 115682 - Reply from Liam (Germany) - 2017-03-09

Hi Isabel,

I teach English 11 to 12 year old boys and girls in Coburg in the north of Bavaria. It is the place Queen Victoria's husband Albert came from. If your students are interested to correspond with us we would be pleased to exchange letters.

115622 -
modify delete 115658 - Reply from semih (Turkey) - 2017-03-05

Hi I am an English teacher in a middle school Turkey. I teach english as a foreign language to the students between 9 and 12 . My students so eager to make pen pal from other countries and exchange cultures by writing english. Maybe we can make speaking session via skype. ıf ıt i allright for you and your students please contact with me as soon as possible.
LOVE AND KISSES FROM TURKEY.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info