Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115465 - from AC (Great Britain) - 2017-02-13
: "Wanted - Pen pals in France :)"

I have a class of 16 pupils aged between 8-10 who have been learning basic French and would love to write to some children of a similar age in France. Our school is small and based in the Scottish Highlands. We would love to find out about life in a school in France :)
Please get in touch if you are interested.

115465 -
modify delete 122572 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2018-07-19

Hello,
First of all, I am sorry for my bad english.
I am a teacher in a small village near Lyon, France. I have a group of 20 children aged 8 to 10 years old. I just spent holidays in Scotland near Beauly and I love your country.
I would like my students to discover Scotland and practice English with Scottish penpals.
Are you still looking for penpals ?
Best regards
Sophie

115465 -
modify delete 120651 - Reply from Amandine Gerardin (France) - 2018-01-28

Hello ! I'm a french teacher. I have 21 pupils aged between 9 and 10 years old. We study english in a small school. We are in Vosges in Lorraine.
Maybe, our pupils could exchange videos, e-mails or letters.

Bye, :)

115465 -
modify delete 118606 - Reply from Sabrina (France) - 2017-09-24

Hi, I teach in a Normandy school and I'm very interested by your project.
My students are between 7 and 10 years. They are really motivated by a correspondence with others students in a English-speaking country.
Their level is average but I'm sure they'll progress thanks to this exchange.
We are ready to speak about our daily routine, hobbies, way of life and our country with pleasure.
What do you think ? Are u interested ?

115465 -
modify delete 115597 - Reply from AC (Great Britain) - 2017-02-26

Thank you for all your replies, I have now found a class to write to.

115465 -
modify delete 115595 - Reply from Jacqui (Great Britain) - 2017-02-26

Hi, My class of 7-8 year olds based in the Midlands, England, are also looking for a French school to send letters to, please email me if you are interested: jay.lee158@hotmail.co.uk

Jacqui

115465 -
modify delete 115585 - Reply from LEA (France) - 2017-02-25

Hello,

If you haven't found pen pals in France, I would be happy to exchange with you. My pupils are 7-8 and they have been learning english for more than a year.
Let me know if you are interested!

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Léa FONTAINE

115465 -
modify delete 115543 - Reply from Elodie (France) - 2017-02-21

Hi ! I'm looking for penpals from scotland for my nineteen 9-10 years old pupils, I love your country and especially highlands that I have visited last summer (and I go again in july 2017 !) !
We are very interested exchanging with you to share about our country too ! We are in the south of France near to Avignon in a small village named Codolet.
Please get in touch, you can answer me by email to organize our correspondence !

115465 -
modify delete 115542 - Reply from myriam (France) - 2017-02-21

hello, I am a french teacher in France and i'm looking for a letters exchange from different part of the world. My pupils would have different question about houses, food, dresses, etc. Would you like to write about it? We could exchange somme 'collectiv letters" from our classes (my pupils are 7-9 years old. Thank you! Myriam

115465 -
modify delete 115470 - Reply from Laurie (France) - 2017-02-13

Bonjour, je suis la maîtresse d'un classe de 25 élèves entre 8 et 10 ans aussi. Nous aimerions aussi écrire à une classe anglaise, afin de nous présenter en anglais.
Pouvons-nous vous écrire? Peux t-on avoir votre adresse?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info