Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114597 - from Leena (Finland) - 2016-11-25
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hello!
My name is Leena and I am a primary school English teacher in Southern Finland. I teach children between the ages of 10-11 and I would love for them to have international penpals so that they can practice their writing skills in English. The amount of pupils in our project is 26.
We are interested in all countries and cultures, so if you are a teacher and looking for penpals for your pupils as well, feel free to reach out:) It would be lovely to get in touch before Christmas, if possible.

114597 -
modify delete 127970 - Reply from Anna (Denmark) - 2020-06-30

Hello,
I’m Anna. Are you still interested in penpals abroad?
I teach two classes of 5th graders in Denmark.
I’m looking for penpals for email correspondin/skype meetings about topics such as daily life, hobbies, holiday stories, music, dreams etc.

Let me know if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Anna Gretchen Øris Olesen
Lind Skole
Denmark

114597 -
modify delete 126739 - Reply from Agnes (Romania) - 2019-10-16

Hello! My name is Agnes and I teach English for primary and secondary school students. We would be interested to exchange Letters with you. Would like to learn more about your culture and traditions, and in the same time develope our English. My students are 9-10 years old.
Best wishes from Romania

114597 -
modify delete 126043 - Reply from Mercy (USA) - 2019-08-06

Good Evening,

I teach students that are 11-13 years of age. I would love to partner up my students with your class. Please let me know if you are interested.

114597 -
modify delete 125145 - Reply from Janina (Poland) - 2019-01-12

Hello,
If u r still interested in finding penpals I would suggest my school. I will be back at work when my parental leave finishes, which is september, so it is almost before christmas 2019. We could learn about our cultures a little before we start the exchange.
Regards,
Janina

114597 -
modify delete 124841 - Reply from Alex (USA) - 2018-11-28

Hello! I am a second grade teacher in Kansas, USA. I am teaching my students about schools in other countries and would love to find a class to partner with. Would you be interested in a pen pal project? If so, please email me at amorris2@usd259.net

114597 -
modify delete 121445 - Reply from Melissa (USA) - 2018-05-14

Hi
My name is Melissa and I am an Elementary School teacher in Staten Island, NY. One of my closest friends lives in Helsinki and I thought it would be a great idea to form a Pen Pal relationship with a school in Finland. I have a class of 12 fourth graders and 12 fifth graders who are part of my college and career readniess cohort, where I prepare these students for a college mindset. I think this would be a great experience to start in September with my classes. Please let me know if you would be interested in starting this up in September. Thank You Melissa

114597 -
modify delete 120442 - Reply from Almodis (Spain) - 2018-01-08

Hello, I know that you wrote your message quite a long time ago... if you are still interested on finding international penpals, I teach English to 11-12 years old studens in Barcelona (Spain).

Just let me know!

114597 -
modify delete 120114 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello Leena, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

114597 -
modify delete 118604 - Reply from Eirini (Greece) - 2017-09-24

Hi Leena! We are a private ELT school based in Iraklio Crete, Greece named My English Language Centre, and we're looking for schools from all over the world with which we can communicate in English either through skype, as pen-pals or even do a project together. We currently have 80 students at our school from 8-16 years old and are at CEFR levels A1 to C2. There are 21 5th graders at our school whose English level is as CEFR A1 which means they can communicate well about themselves and others, ask others questions and understand basic level English in general.

We would love to find out about foreign cultures and cultivate international friendships!

Just so you know in care you're interested in skype meetings with us, our lessons start at 3pm (EET) and finish at 9pm.

If you're interested e-mail me at epachaki@yahoo.co.uk. You can take a look at our site www.my-english.gr (unfortunately it's in Greek only!)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Eirini

114597 -
modify delete 117706 - Reply from Guénaëlle (France) - 2017-08-28

Hello Leena ! My name is Guénaëlle and I'm teaching in a primary school in France. The 25 Pupils are from 9 to 11 years old, and we are looking for pen pals ! I 'd love they use what they learn to communicate in English with an another country, using English as an international language ! It would be a pleasure to be your pen pals ! Read you soon !

114597 -
modify delete 117075 - Reply from James Nyatogo (Great Britain) - 2017-08-05

I stay in uk but KIMs Neema Academy is a primary school, I support them and they are keen to have penpals, exchange programme to uplift their skills this are children under 13 years and some are over 13 years. I visit the School three times a year.

114597 -
modify delete 115274 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2017-01-30

Hello! I'm an English Teacher from Girona, Catalunya. I work in an academy and I only have 3 students, aged 9-10, but I am very interested in finding some penpals for them.
Their names are Nora, Roger (they are twins!) and Miquel. They speak Catalan and Spanish.
If you want to contact us, it would be a pleasure!

114597 -
modify delete 114891 - Reply from paji amer (Malaysia) - 2016-12-26

Dear Leena,
I am an English teacher from Malaysia.I have students between 13-14 years old and I would like to have penpal programme with my students. We are not English native speakers but we use English as a second language. I have carried out this programme with other teacher from Brazil, and I would love to have this programme with you. We have exchanging letters and sending parcels from both countries. We also have WhatsApp group that is functioning as medium of communication between both countries and it was a success. I am eagerly to start this programme next year and hope to hear from you soon.

Love and kisses,
Paji Amer

114597 -
modify delete 114635 - Reply from Paulina (Poland) - 2016-11-28

Hi! I'm a primary school teacher my students are 10-12 years old. We would love to start letter exchange with other English students from another country. What do you think of starting by sending Christmas postcards. My students will be ready with their cards in a week time. If you are interested please contact me via email for more details.
Regards

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info