Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 11459 - from Ibolya (Hungary) - 2006-07-25
: "penpals or visitors?"

Hi, I'm an English teacher from Hungary. I teach secondary school students (aged 14-18) in a small foundation school in Budapest. It would be great to find penpals (from Europe) for my students and later, if we can agree our students will find opportunities to meet in Hungary or in your country for some days. Hope you love this ad and answer quickly. Bye.

11459 -
modify delete 97730 - Reply from Vaida (Lithuania) - 2014-02-10

Hello,

My name is Vaida . I am an English teacher from Lithuania. I am looking for penfriends network for my students. They are aged between 10 -16 . This would be an interesting and educational experience for them.

If you are interested in communication please write to me.

Best regards

11459 -
modify delete 42949 - Reply from Julia (USA) - 2012-01-10

Hello, Unfortunately I am not replying to your post because I want to be a penpal (sorry :/) but it is instead because I am an aspiring English Teacher and I would like to teach in Hungary. I am wondering if you have any tips as to how I might go about this process? I already have a bachelor's degree in Linguistics, as well as a certificate in training in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)and would be willing to teach at any grade level. I would really appreciate any advice you could give me on going about this endeavor!

Thank you! Sincerely, Julia.

11459 -
modify delete 30623 - Reply from beloved (Nigeria) - 2009-07-16

I believe that by God's grace that I can be of help here because I am very good in the English Language.
Kindly contact me through : loveandpraisefamily@yahoo.com and then we can proceed from there.
Thanks and stay blessed.

11459 -
modify delete 19029 - Reply from fred (Ghana) - 2007-05-08

hello am frederick from ghana,i think i can do it cuz i like to post letters,cards from africa and other africa stuffs,so am interested and can do it,to bring them and teach them.regards

11459 -
modify delete 18510 - Reply from adnan (Turkey) - 2007-04-14

Hi
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my sudents's age are between 14-18 years old..and we are looking for new friends over world to correspond with them..if you want or think like us,we will wait your answer here..if we can able to friend with your school,we will be happy really..
take care
Bye:-))
adnan:-))

11459 -
modify delete 16432 - Reply from ahmet (Turkey) - 2006-12-24

Hi
How are you?
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my students's age are 14-18 years old..and we want to correspond with a polish school's students..if you want so,we will wait your answer here..
take care
adnan DAG
Turkey/Balikesir

11459 -
modify delete 16190 - Reply from demet kara (Turkey) - 2006-12-07

I am Demet Kara, an English teacher from Turkey. I hope everything is OK in your teaching life.
I am writing this mail because I need your help. We are organising a New Year party for 6th, 7th and 8th graders ( ages between 12-15) in our school. Each class will celebrate New year as a different country. This is an activity for intercultural awareness as well as being a Community service project. But, my school is not an international school and almost all of the students are a part of the same culture (Turkish culture). We need some students from other countries who can get in touch/ mail with our students so that they will be aware of the cultural differences and understand each other better. This is also good for students to practise their English (pre-intermediate- intermediate). I hope you will help me. I am looking forward to receiving your answers. If you want your students to communicate with students from other cultures, send me mail as soon as possible.

11459 -
modify delete 12199 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2006-08-30

Hello,
I teach English to pupils from 15 to 19 in a vocational and "classical" high school.
I'm interested in an e-mail exchange between our pupils.
- 2 possibilities : a project for classes or we may exchange some addresses in order to enable some students to communicate.
Please let me know if you are interested or not
Best regards
Sandrine

11459 -
modify delete 12048 - Reply from RUI (Hungary) - 2006-08-26

hi!I`m a Chinese but I`m living in Budapest now.I`d like to study in a high school here.but you know my Hungarian is not good(angol is.).so I have no idea now.could you please add me?my MSN:nrs1116@hotmail.com maybe we can talk there. :-)
thank you very much!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info