Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114558 - from Chie (Japan) - 2016-11-22
: "kinder and primary kids want to have pen pals!"

Hi, I am an English teacher at a private school in Osaka and my students (aged 4-11) would like to have an international exchanges by sending cards, mails or Skype. We love learning about other contries and cultures. We also would like to introduce our unique culture as well.
Small kids cannot speak or write English well yet but I do help them. Besides, they draw or origami greatly, hope it is fine.
If anyone interested, please send messagne!!
Hopefully we can exchange some Xmas or New year's cards!!

Thank you. Chie

114558 -
modify delete 126126 - Reply from Valérie (France) - 2019-08-15

Bonjour je suis française et je suis intéressée pour 1 échange. Mes élèves ont entre 3/4 ans

114558 -
modify delete 119196 - Reply from Jaunet (France) - 2017-10-14

I want to find Japanese correspondents for my class. We are 20 students of 7 and 8 years old. To exchange individual letters in English. Collective emails to exchange about our cultures: texts, photos, videos. I love Japanese culture and wish to make it known to my students. I practiced karate, and I practice the yoseikan budo. Thank you for your reply.

114558 -
modify delete 116129 - Reply from Günnur (Turkey) - 2017-05-23

I am an English teacher in a private primary school. Our students can speak English quite well. I would like to help them improve their English by doing lessons with students in foreing country. I would like to use SKYPE.

Thanks a lot in advance.

114558 -
modify delete 115730 - Reply from Kelsie (USA) - 2017-03-14

I may be 17 years old, but i enjoy making new friends!
Hello, my name is Kelsie, I am a student at a school in Montana. Our high school is very small. I take: English 3, US History, Web Design (online course), Math, Band, Spanish 2, and Publishing Technology. I am a junior in high school. School is very important to me, as well as music, and family. What are you learning in school?
Sincerely,
Kelsie Frey

114558 -
modify delete 115701 - Reply from SUSAN (India) - 2017-03-13

Hi Chie

I am looking to engage my 8 to 10 year old students(New Delhi,India) with yours, to talk about our respective countries,culture,Games you play,Food,Environment etc.
This could be done through emails,Skype,art,
If interested,kindly mail.

Thanks
Susan

114558 -
modify delete 115258 - Reply from Meg (Great Britain) - 2017-01-27

Hi there,

I have a class of 20 Year 4 (9 year old) students that are very excited to find out more about Japan and life on the other side of the world. We're looking to write some snail mail letters initially, then perhaps emails later on. Would this be something you would be interested in?

Thanks,

Meg Jenkins

114558 -
modify delete 115236 - Reply from Lola BERNE (France) - 2017-01-25

Hello Chie.

I'm writing you this email to talk with you about a school project we have with my co-woker Christelle Mittler in our elementary school.
Our students want to write letters to others children all around the world and receive snail mail from their pen pals. They want to exchange about their culture, traditions and habits.
We'll be happy to exchange with you.

Thank you.

Lola BERNE.

114558 -
modify delete 115113 - Reply from Lenny (Reunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island(That is a french department , we call that a DOM-TOM or a DROM ). I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Japaneese is one of my favorite languages and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many japaneese friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

114558 -
modify delete 115088 - Reply from Jill (USA) - 2017-01-15

Hello, I saw your message and I was wondering if you were still wanting to find pen pals. I know that your messages said you were hoping for Christmas and New Years cards. I work and a Boys and Girls club I work with kids ages (6-11). If you are still looking for pen pals my students would love to write to you.

114558 -
modify delete 114897 - Reply from Margaux (France) - 2016-12-27

Hello, my name is Margaux and I am a French teacher in Clermont-Ferrand in France. My students (aged 5-7) would like to have an international exchanges with Japan. We would be interested in an exchange of cards or mail with you to share our cultures.
Thank you.
Margaux

114558 -
modify delete 114736 - Reply from Eva (France) - 2016-12-08

Hello Chie,
I'm an English teacher in a French pre-and primary school (in Dijon). I'm looking for a group or class of ESL or English speakers that would be eager to exchange with my 13 first graders (6-7 y).In our school there are children from 3-11 years old, they all learn English , but for now, I would like to find friends for only these 13 kids. I wish to work on a project with them (for example: introduce yourself and school, draw and describe your favourite school, winter celebrations...) and then we would scan and email our work to your students, and wait for the same from them. My students need help with English , but this would be a great possibility to them to see how useful English can be. Please, get in touch with my if you are interested! Thanks, Eva

114558 -
modify delete 114660 - Reply from Patricia (USA) - 2016-12-01

Hi Chie,

I have a class of 22 kindergarten students who I feel would be a great match with your students. Some of my students are great writers and could write with your older students. Most would need to draw pictures and write simple sentences. if you are interested, email me for more information.

Patricia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info