Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110798 - from Nathalie (New Zealand) - 2016-04-30
: "French speaking pen pals for my Year 11 (15-16 year old0 students"

I would like my Year 11 students to start corresponding with French speaking students from a francophone country on different cultural topics. I would like to work on a virtual exchange programme with a language teacher from a French speaking country so as to share cultural knowledge and communicate in an authentic setting. Thank you for your replies.

110798 -
modify delete 121361 - Reply from Nathalie (New Zealand) - 2018-04-29

Kia Ora,
It would be great if you could give me an email address where to contact you as I do not know how else to reply to you.

All the best,
Nathalie

110798 -
modify delete 121060 - Reply from Morgane (New Caledonia) - 2018-03-07

Hello
I'm an English teacher in Lifou, one of the three loyalty islands of New Caledonia.
I'm teaching to 30 students from 12 to 13 years old who chose English as an option and we would be delighted to correspond with you.a travel exchange could even be done.
keep me posted
regards
Morgane RIGOURD

110798 -
modify delete 118637 - Reply from Carine (France) - 2017-09-24

I am an English teacher in Paris and I am really interested in your project. Are you still doing it? I teach pupils between eleven and sixteen years ils. Please let me know if you are still interested in a school partnership or mail exchange.

110798 -
modify delete 116505 - Reply from Marina (France) - 2017-06-30

Hi Nathalie,

I found your message on Studentsoftheworld and am very interested in an online partnership starting september 2017.

I teach English near Paris, France, to 15-16 year-olds. From September on, I will have two mixed classes of 30 students and would like to organise regular online authentic interaction about common projects. My pupils will start their fourth or fifth year of English, but their level is still quite basic and they need motivation to talk and interact.

If you are still interested in that type of work, please contact me.

I'm looking forward to meeting you online soon.

Best regards,

Marina DORLAND

110798 -
modify delete 113611 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

110798 -
modify delete 111973 - Reply from Sandrine (French Polynesia) - 2016-08-05

Hi,
I'm really interested in your project, I'm an English teacher in French POlynesia, I live on a small island which is quite isolated so it seems important if not crucial to develpo my students' knowledge of other cultures in a very concrete way. We're starting school next week and I will teach three classes of both grades 8 and 9, the sutudents are 13-15 years old. We could hve them exchange letters, mails and videos about everyday life at home and at school as a start.
If you're interested don't hesitate to send an email and we can figure it out.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Sandrine

110798 -
modify delete 111856 - Reply from Gwendoline (France) - 2016-07-29

Hello, I am a social studies teacher in Dijon, Burgundy France. I teach History and Geography in french and English my students are between 15-17 years old. I would like to exchange by mail, letters and even create a projet. I have an idea about uchronia and let student create through comics how would have turned the world history if a single event had been different. Let me known if you are interested. Thank you
Gwendoline

110798 -
modify delete 111058 - Reply from Chiara (France) - 2016-06-02

Hello !
I'm a french student of 16 years old ! I'm in a school of the south of France and i'm really interested i, doing a exchange with other teen and learn about a new culture as well!
Maybe that i can talk about that at my school if you are looking for an entire class.. But i will be happy to penpal with one your student (or more) if you are interested :)

Have a good day !

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info