Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110422 - from chris (Australia) - 2016-03-09
: "penpals"

I am a nsw teacher working in Aboriginal education. My students are aged between 8 and 12 years of age.I would like to set up a pen pal program with other Aboriginal students in Central Australia. Please let me know if you are an interested teacher.

110422 -
modify delete 112662 - Reply from Aline (France) - 2016-09-02

Bonjour je suis actuellement en activités avec un groupe de 14 enfants de 8/9 ans et nous travaillons sur la culture du monde . Nous souhaiterions faire une correspondance avec vous .
Merci beaucoup

110422 -
modify delete 112303 - Reply from JESSICA (USA) - 2016-08-22

Hi-

I know you posted a long time ago looking for a pen pal, but I was wondering if you would be interested in a partnership with a school in California. We have 6&7 year olds that are looking for a connecting class.
Thanks!

110422 -
modify delete 112187 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... we will especially talk about aboriginal culture in australia. If you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

110422 -
modify delete 112097 - Reply from Jessicca (Canada) - 2016-08-13

Hello, I'm not sure if you would be interested, but I will be teaching grade 4/5 at a First Nations School in British Columbia Canada. I think it would be really neat to have pen pals who are Aboriginal students from Australia. Students could share and learn from both aboriginal cultures! Let me if you are interested?

110422 -
modify delete 110977 - Reply from kimuli (Uganda) - 2016-05-25

hi i am a director the dream foundation of uganda (www.thedreamfoundtionuganda.org) and would like to a letter writing project with your school. children here can write to yours that side. tdfuganda@gmail.com

110422 -
modify delete 110769 - Reply from Linda (France) - 2016-04-25

Hi Chris,
I'm Linda, a french teacher. My students and me are very interesting by the Aboriginal culture and we would like to set up a pen pal program with Aboriginal students. If you are interesting to present us your culture and country, and to know more about France, email me!
Kind regards
Linda

110422 -
modify delete 110440 - Reply from Ronnie (Korea) - 2016-03-11

Hello My name is Ronnie Wilson. I am an assistant English teacher in South Korea. I have 3 classes of 5th graders with 23 students in each class. If you have at least 20 students in your class I would love to pair your class with one of my 5th grade classes. The Korean English teacher visited Australia recently, so our kids would be very interested in learning more. I am hoping that they have a chance to use the English that they are learning in class in a real world context.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info