Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 1102 - from Ariyani (Indonesia) - 2004-08-18
: "A 7th grade teacher needs penpals"

I am a 7th grade teacher and I'm looking for penpals from all around the world for my students of 11-13 year-0ld. They need to practise their English as they make friends with other students. If you are interested, please email me at a_rinjohby@yahoo.com

1102 -
modify delete 116489 - Reply from Erin (Germany) - 2017-06-29

Hello!

My name is Erin, I teach grade 4 at an international school in Germany. My students are from all over the world and are a mix of English native speakers and second language speakers. As such there is also a range in fluency, but all can write letters very well.

We are about to go on Summer break until late August, but would be very interested in writing to your students in the new school year. We may do this just in our classroom, but are also looking to start up a letter writing group. If you are interested in writing to some of my students, please get in touch.

Warm regards,
Erin Hopkins

1102 -
modify delete 108088 - Reply from Paulina (Greece) - 2015-09-26

Hi! I have got 8 11-year old students who want to practise their english. Which is the level of your students?

1102 -
modify delete 77507 - Reply from Ludmila (Slovakia) - 2013-10-11

Hello Ariyani,
is your ad stil actual?
I am a primary teacher at a quite big school and we learn english as a second language.
My students would like to learn about different culture.
If you want, please contact me.
Ludmila

1102 -
modify delete 9420 - Reply from Harry (Thailand) - 2006-04-19

Hello! from the most northern part of Thailand. We are High School with 1700 plus students. If your project is still in active we would like to join with you. School will reopen middle of May 2006.
Please acknowledge. Best regards Harry

1102 -
modify delete 7545 - Reply from malory (USA) - 2005-12-25

may i? i am an 11 year old female.

1102 -
modify delete 6702 - Reply from Jim (USA) - 2005-11-16

Are you still interested in penpals? I have 137 7th graders in southern New Mexico, USA. Most of my students have learned English as a second language. It would be a wonderful experience for them to converse with students from your country.

1102 -
modify delete 3752 - Reply from Daniel (Japan) - 2005-05-23

Greetings, Ariyani! It appears as though I'm just the latest in a long line of solicitors for your cooperation, but I'm happy to join the crowd. My name is Daniel and I'm an assistant English teacher in a Junior High School in Japan. My third year elective class (28 students; 13-14 years old) would like to link up with another classroom of similar age students from Indonesia for intercultural exchange and to practice reading and writing English. We would primarily like to use email but are also interested in letter exchange. Please get in touch if you're interested!! Thanks, Daniel

1102 -
modify delete 2287 - Reply from Brandi and Carrie (USA) - 2004-11-15

Hello, My name is Brand I am a 13 year old girl, and my sister Carrie is 11. We are from the USA. And we saw your ad. We would really like to have a girl pen pal the same ages through snail mail or E-mail. It doesn't matter what ever works for you. Thankyou! We would really like for you to get back to us at lav4@chilitech.net
Sincerely, Brandi and Carrie

1102 -
modify delete 2117 - Reply from iza (Poland) - 2004-10-27

Hello, my name's Iza. I'm an English teacher in a primary school in Poland. It is in a village in the north of the country. I'd like to motivate my 10 - 12 - year-old students to learn and use English in a possibly interesting way. I'd be also interested in exchanging some projects or letters. If you are interested or have some other ideas please send me some information or suggestions. See you:)

1102 -
modify delete 2056 - Reply from Rizwana (Bangladesh) - 2004-10-26

Hi, I just dropped by. Do your students still need pen pals? Do they have to be in 7th grade too?

By the way, you have the same name as my best friend (who I lost) in Jakarta International School (back in 1985-86). I wonder, is it you, or not... tell me if so!

Rizwana.

1102 -
modify delete 1811 - Reply from Greg (USA) - 2004-10-05

Hello. Id love to help out.---peace and love---greg

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info