Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110160 - from Kim (Korea) - 2016-02-10
: "Join us"

I'm high school student of Korea.
Our school has many English clubs. Our club want international connection with foreign students !
If you're interested in this, please e-mail me.

110160 -
modify delete 130073 - Reply from Kaela (USA) - 2022-07-10

Hello,
I am a 15 year old girl who is interested in learning Korean and the culture. I am from Florida and am homeschooled. I would like to write and help you learn English and American culture as well. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kaela

110160 -
modify delete 128803 - Reply from Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. I am interested in being penpals with your club, if you will allow me. I want to be a teacher in the future so I would love to help in any way I can.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

110160 -
modify delete 119979 - Reply from Youmna (France) - 2017-11-24

Hi im youmna and I come from France, we are looking for Korean pen friends because we have a club at school about Korean culture so we'd like to interact with you and maybe even visit your country 👌

110160 -
modify delete 115103 - Reply from Lenny (Reunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island. I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Korean is my favorite language and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many korean friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

110160 -
modify delete 113060 - Reply from Michael (Cuba) - 2016-09-14

Hi Kim,
I have quite a lot of English speaking students who would like to write snailmail letters. I have all their biodata ready to send if you want to share details. This is one of their extra-curricular activities.
Regards,
Michael
(teacher of physics, International School of Havana)

110160 -
modify delete 111409 - Reply from Jerry (USA) - 2016-06-29

Hello Kim,

I am a teacher of high school students in a private school here in New York City. I would like to set up exchanges between your classmates and my students for two of my courses: one which deals with World History, in which we cover East Asia (students age: 14-15 years old), and another titled "Pacific Perspectives" (students age: 16-18 years old), in which they will learn East Asian History and we will discuss various subjects (culture, society, politics).

If you think that your club members would be interested in sharing perspectives with my students, please reply!

Thanks!
Dr. Jerry Blaney

110160 -
modify delete 110327 - Reply from suttee (Thailand) - 2016-03-01

Dear sirs, I am a teacher from Thailand, I would like my students age 12-18 to improve their English via email , line. or skype. Better for email at first. I will monitor to prevent any unwanted issues to talk about Hope to get the nesw from you.May be students profiles or any kind of communication.
Kindest regrdas,
Suttee

110160 -
modify delete 110179 - Reply from Kim (Korea) - 2016-02-11

It's me! Plz email here. jac06161@naver.com
Im waiting for you

110160 -
modify delete 110175 - Reply from Nicole (Ireland) - 2016-02-10

Hello,

I work at a youth club in Ireland. Everyone's first language is English. The young people are interested in becoming video penpal(sending prepared videos back and forth) with a group somewhere else in the world.

Is this something you would be interested in?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info