Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 109961 - from Anju Uppal (India) - 2016-01-21
: "exchange of country culture program"

Dear Sir/Ma’am
Subject: Working in collaboration towards inculcating Internationalism and sense of Global Citizenship in students.

We would like to introduce ourselves as Ryan International School, Faridabad, India, part of Ryan Group of Institutions, throughout India and abroad. Under the aegis of its founder chairman Dr. Augustine F Pinto and Managing Director Madam Grace Pinto, the group, is aimed at developing the human resource for our dynamic and expanding community,.
To infuse Global Citizenship, develop traits of leadership, to respect diverse cultures of the world and to contribute positively to the Global Society, we would like to collaborate with your school, wherein, the students engage in activities exchanging ideas and building bonds.
We seek your consent for this collaboration, so that we may further share the details of the activities.
Looking forward to working together in shaping up these mouldable young minds so that they can make this world a better place!!

Regards
Anju Uppal
PRINCIPAL
Ryan International School
FARIDABAD

109961 -
modify delete 110068 - Reply from Clay (Malawi) - 2016-01-30

Hie
This is clay chipeta, a teacher from Malawi, central africa. I will be happy if my class can be included also. More on the email.

109961 -
modify delete 110028 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2016-01-27

Hello, I am a french teacher and I search a class to communicate with my pupils who are only 5 years old, we search to talk with persons who have a culture very different of our. I would like to bring my pupils to open on the world using a computer, internet and we want to exchange about our life and your life.
If you are interested by this project, please contact me

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info