Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 109257 - from Eka Sri Aswandari (Indonesia) - 2015-11-17
: "Interested in exchange pics & Video?"

Hi, I was teaching at primary school in Indonesia. My class is using a Project Based Learning now. so it is important to us to share, discuss and communicate our idea & information about any related topics such as environment issues, cultural information etc. and it would be great if we can share it with their friends from another countries.

I have 16 students in my class with around 9-10 years old. we are ready to share with you using pics and video about our project in the classroom. don't hesitate to contact me

109257 -
modify delete 124692 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2018-11-12

Hi, I am an english teacher from Poland. I teach 15 students aged 10-11. If you would like you and your pupils write e-mails with us please let me know.

109257 -
modify delete 120116 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

109257 -
modify delete 112177 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

109257 -
modify delete 109699 - Reply from Robert (Martinique) - 2015-12-18

English teacher in Martinique looks for English-speaking pupils in 5th year (10-11 years old) to correspond in French and English by e-mail and postal mail with his 25 pupils.
Robert

109257 -
modify delete 109389 - Reply from Marie-Hélène (France) - 2015-11-27

Hello,
I am a teacher in France. I'm looking for my correspondents aged 10 years students.
I would like to share our different cultures . And teach them to communicate in English.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info