Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108365 - from Henriette (Germany) - 2015-10-06
: "Looking for English Native Speaker Pen-Pals"

Hey,

I am an English teacher from Germany and I am looking for pen-pals in the US. I have a number of students who would like to improve their English through exchanging postcards or letters (snail mail only) with a native speaker. My students are in 8th grade, so 13-15 years old and they've had about 4-6 years of English.
I hope we can work something out!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Henriette

108365 -
modify delete 110837 - Reply from Anita (Australia) - 2016-05-05

Sorry its me again. Below I meant we are hoping to send it to a class in GERMANY not AUSTRALIA

108365 -
modify delete 110836 - Reply from Anita (Australia) - 2016-05-05

Hi there,

I am teaching a year 7 class in German. I have got about 24 students. They are currently writing letters and I am hoping to actually send them to an English class in Australia. The letters are in German and I thought they could respond in English?
Let me know if you are still interested (anita.wiens90@gmail.com)

Thanks
Anita

108365 -
modify delete 110664 - Reply from Amy (USA) - 2016-04-10

Hello! I came across your post while researching options for a penpal for my daughter. Being a teacher, you may be looking to connect with an entire class, but if you are also interested in individual children who will commit to communication via written form, packages etc. then please contact me! My daughter is 13 and would love to be able to experience interaction with a student from another country and culture. Thank you!

108365 -
modify delete 108703 - Reply from Lyndsey (USA) - 2015-10-22

Hello! We are a homeschooling family of 10 living in Colorado. We are looking for pen pals to learn more about other people / cultures and places. Age group is 7th grade ( age 12 ) . If interested please contact us thank you so much.

108365 -
modify delete 108637 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2015-10-20

Hello,
I have kids in grade 9 (age 14-15 - mix gender) and we are looking for penpals. Are you interested? if so please contact me on: katarina.bojnanska@gmail.com or on Facebook Katka Štefanovič Bojnanská, Slovakia :) Have a nice day

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info