Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108096 - from Paulina (Greece) - 2015-09-26
: "Greek students want to practise their english"

I have 8 students who want to practise english. They are 11 years old and they are b1 level.
Let me know if you are interested! They are really funny kids

108096 -
modify delete 113234 - Reply from Dawn (USA) - 2016-09-20

Hi! I am interested in being pen pals with your students. I have a group of Talented and Gifted students in 4th grade. We live in Iowa, USA. They are very bright and curious. I think this would be a good match. We are interested in sending letters, though...not e-mail. I have 5 students on my roster. Please reply if interested.

108096 -
modify delete 113015 - Reply from MARIANA (USA) - 2016-09-13

Hello, my son Daniel Blas (11) wants to correspondence by e-mail with a pen-pal, we live in Colorado, USA. His e-mail is danielblas.mi@gmail.com
Please cc me in the first e-mail.

Thanks, Mariana.

108096 -
modify delete 110116 - Reply from Stéphane Roger (France) - 2016-02-03

Hey there !

Just saw your ad on the website about an exchange. We are a junior high school in South of France and would be delighted to exchange photos via instagram, messages, letters and so forth.

Is your proposal qtill valid ?

Warmest regards from France,

S. Roger

108096 -
modify delete 109188 - Reply from Adam (Great Britain) - 2015-11-12

Hi,

I am 11 years old and live in England in a little town near London!
I have been assigned to look after a little boy in grade R meaning he is 4 years old.
However he knows no English and I can not communicate with him at all!!!!
Please teach me Greek!
Speak soon,
Adam.
P.S. I will teach you English!

108096 -
modify delete 109129 - Reply from Helen (USA) - 2015-11-09

I work with 33 very bright nine and ten year olds. We study Ancient Greece at this grade level every year. I am looking for pen pals in Greece for them. If you are still looking for students here in the USA who could be pen pals or e-pals, I would be very interesting in working with you on that project. If you have already found pen pals for your students and know of anyone else who would be interested in such an arrangement, I would appreciate referrals.
Thank you so much,
Helen Stein, MA Ed, MSLIS
Teacher of Gifted Students
North Star Elementary School
Albuquerque, NM

108096 -
modify delete 108701 - Reply from Lyndsey (USA) - 2015-10-22

Hello! We are a homeschooling family of 10 living in Colorado. We are looking for pen pals to learn more about other people / cultures and places. Age group is 5-7th grade ( age 12 ) .If interested please contact us thank you so much!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info