Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 107009 - from Sophie (Ireland) - 2015-08-27
: "Looking for english penpals!"

Hi teachers!
I'm a french teacher in a primary school near Paris, I am looking for english speaking penpals for my pupils, we would love exchange letters and discover your country!
The children are 7 to 9 years old.
I look forward to your answer!

Sophie :)

107009 -
modify delete 124637 - Reply from Kelsey (USA) - 2018-11-07

Hello! My name is Kelsey and I teach 24 7-8 year olds. We are learning to write letters as well as learning about different cultures. We are from the state of Utah in the United States. Snail mail would be preferable since they are such a young age. Please consider our class. It has been a dream of mine to go to Ireland and I would love this opportunity for my class.

Thanks you!
Kelsey

107009 -
modify delete 124554 - Reply from Kelsey (Alaska (USA)) - 2018-11-02

Hi,
My name is Kelsey and I teach 24 second grade children (7-8 years). We are from the United States and would love to send hand written letters to pen pals of another country. We are learning about different cultures as well as learning to write letters. Please contact me if interested.

The United States is not listed in the country drop down box. We are from the state of Utah

107009 -
modify delete 120340 - Reply from Laura (USA) - 2017-12-29

Hello everyone,

My name is Laura and I'm writing to you about my daughter Lily who is currently looking for a pen pal. She'll be 9 years old this coming February and has traveled through some of the eastern region of the US and has lived in 3 different states. She studies her map constantly and wonders about traveling and different cultures. She's always received A's in all of her classes. She would very much like to have a pen pal, please let me know if one of your students would like to correspond with her.

107009 -
modify delete 119138 - Reply from Ezgi (Turkey) - 2017-10-11

Hi My name is Ezgi, I am an English teacher from Turkey.I am looking forward penpals for my 22students from the 5th grade.If u want please contact me.

107009 -
modify delete 117449 - Reply from Tammy (USA) - 2017-08-19

Hi, I am not a teacher, but I have a 7 year old girl that would like to have a pen pal in your class. She would prefer a girl near her age. Hope to hear from you soon, Tammy

107009 -
modify delete 113870 - Reply from John (Zambia) - 2016-10-13

I am John banda for Haven of Hope School and we are willing to have english penpals.

107009 -
modify delete 113446 - Reply from Nicole (USA) - 2016-09-27

Hello my name is Nicole and I am a fifth-grade teacher in a small town in Illinois which is located in the USA. I am looking to find a classroom that we can connect with somewhere outside of our country and I came across your ad. I have 26 students that I would love to connect you with! Please let me know if you're still interested!

107009 -
modify delete 109297 - Reply from Jeanette (USA) - 2015-11-19

Hi Sophie
I teach 3rd grade (8-9 year olds) and my students are learning geography. They are wildly excited about it! The kids would love to learn about the culture of a European country! It would be so cool to exchange little cultural artifacts that we can share with our classes. Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out how to begin!
Jeanette Swank

107009 -
modify delete 108308 - Reply from Noreen (Ireland) - 2015-10-04

Hi Sophie,
We are a class of 27 pupils.We are irish and range in age between 10 and 12 years.We would love to correspond with your class,either via Skype or from our class e mail
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Noreen Foley,
Co.Kerry,Southwest Ireland.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info